Turn Off Ads?
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455

Thread: 4-1-21 Reds vs Cardinals 4:10pm (Opening Day)

Re: 4-1-21 Reds vs Cardinals 4:10pm (Opening Day)

2. Turn Off Ads?

Best thing to say about this game is that there a 161 more to go. So lets hope this was just a bad day and move on.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

4. Likes:

goreds2 (04-02-2021),Ron Madden (04-02-2021)

I've been a fan since 1970 and I was definitely spoiled by growing up during the most successful era in franchise history. Remaining a Reds fan over the past 30 years has been a challenge for most of those years. I will be the first to recognize that as age creeps up, patience for wasting time sharply declines. I would like to thank the 2021 Reds team for allowing me to write them off before the first three outs of their season were recorded.

6. Likes:

malcontent (04-02-2021),REDREAD (04-05-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    I'd love to hear his opinion on how the Reds front office did this offseason

Quote Originally Posted by HalKing View Post
    I've been a fan since 1970 and I was definitely spoiled by growing up during the most successful era in franchise history. Remaining a Reds fan over the past 30 years has been a challenge for most of those years. I will be the first to recognize that as age creeps up, patience for wasting time sharply declines. I would like to thank the 2021 Reds team for allowing me to write them off before the first three outs of their season were recorded.
    so you're a masochist ... just like the rest of us! LOL
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by HalKing View Post
    If that's the case then you missed a fun three days

Turn Off Ads?