Turn Off Ads?
Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Part XII

Re: Covid-19 Part XII

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    Never said they were.

But I will be honest, most of the hesitation is based upon a false narrative promoted by some influential voices.
    I have no idea to who you're referring but it'd be nice if LeBron would publicly endorse it.

2. Turn Off Ads?

We've had some false alarms for a day or two along the way......... so this might be another......

but the 7 Day average of new cases has now gone down for 4 straight days.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

4. Likes:

Boston Red (04-19-2021),cumberlandreds (04-20-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    We've had some false alarms for a day or two along the way......... so this might be another......

My county had its lowest reported amount in over a year today, and it has over a million people in it. I really think we'll see some areas have surges and others, where the vaccine rates are higher and the folks act in a manner that doesn't put non-vaccinated people at risk, go down.

6. Likes:

M2 (04-19-2021)

Got Pfizered today. Will be two weeks past my 2nd vax on Memorial Day.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

8. Likes:

cumberlandreds (04-20-2021),oneupper (04-19-2021),RFS62 (04-19-2021),Sea Ray (04-19-2021),WildcatFan (04-20-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post

I was super excited when I looked at today's number....then I realized today's numbers are really Sunday. Hopefully another good number tomorrow though.

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Wife got Moderna #1 today.

I wear a mask anytime I encounter other people, indoors our out. If I'm outside by myself or driving in my car, then no mask.

Guess I've got more patience than most, since I don't mind waiting until it's actually safe (the variants are wrecking havoc) to go around without one.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

11. Likes:

757690 (04-19-2021),cumberlandreds (04-20-2021),Kinsm (04-20-2021),Larkin Fan (04-19-2021),RFS62 (04-20-2021),WildcatFan (04-20-2021)

If you're vaccinated, it's safe. But it doesn't matter to me what you guys do. You'd hate it here, though.

13. Likes:

Wonderful Monds (04-20-2021)

In Ohio, I think we have 2-3 weeks left of the current plateau and then numbers will dramatically dropping again.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    If you're vaccinated, it's safe. But it doesn't matter to me what you guys do. You'd hate it here, though.
    That's not entirely accurate. The variants are coming, and they're already talking yearly boosters to deal with those. Don't forget, this disease is also very, very easily communicable.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Not by people who are vaccinated.

I'm worried about kids. Some of these variants are hard on them and a vax for them may not be vetted until 2022.

I hope hope hope a surge amounst our youngest is not the next phase of this nonsense.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

18. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (04-20-2021),WrongVerb (04-19-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Not by people who are vaccinated.
    So far.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongVerb View Post
    So far.
    It's really better to just deal with the reality in front of us, if variants cause vaccinated people to spread COVID then we'll all know pretty quickly and the masks go back on.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

21. Likes:

Boston Red (04-20-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    I'm worried about kids. Some of these variants are hard on them and a vax for them may not be vetted until 2022.

I hope hope hope a surge amounst our youngest is not the next phase of this nonsense.
    It's got to be exhausting living with constant fear and anxiety.

Posting from Southwest VA redsfaninbsg's Avatar

As vaccinations go up and numbers go down, is there any insight as to when attendance at Reds game may be bumped up? I've tried searching for any updates from Dewine, but haven't seen much recently.
    This is the ol Left Hander rounding third and heading for home.

Turn Off Ads?