Turn Off Ads?
Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Part XII

Re: Covid-19 Part XII

Quote Originally Posted by WrongVerb View Post
    Strange...my vaccine side effects didn't include consumption of copious amounts of alcohol.
    I was too tired for all that.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

2. Likes:

WrongVerb (04-21-2021)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Second Pfizer wore me out. Got it around 330 last Sat, was in bed by 945. Felt slightly hung over the next day, but felt pretty good by Sunday evening.

My arm hurt a whole lot more with the second than the first. I don't remember my arm hurting at all during the first shot.

There are walk-in vaccine centers in Warren and Hamilton counties today. We're at the point where supply exceeds demand and anyone that wants a shot can have one. Things should flip very soon.

6. Likes:

Redsfaithful (04-21-2021)

Moose to the IL

Quote Originally Posted by JFLegal View Post
    i will frankly be disappointed in any reds player who is not willing to get the vax.
    Peak 2021 insanity. How long is it going to take people to figure out CV19 is the flu with a fancy name attached to it to scare everyone? There were practically no flu cases reported at all last flu season. It's not hard to figure out what went on there.

rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar

Re: Moose to the IL

Quote Originally Posted by JCM11 View Post
    Peak 2021 insanity. How long is it going to take people to figure out CV19 is the flu with a fancy name attached to it to scare everyone? There were practically no flu cases reported at all last flu season. It's not hard to figure out what went on there.
    lmao

9. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (04-23-2021),dabvu2498 (04-21-2021),Mitri (04-21-2021),Redsfaithful (04-21-2021),RedTeamGo! (04-21-2021),RFS62 (04-22-2021),WrongVerb (04-21-2021)

Saw some tweets last night that showed Michigan and the NE states that had rises in cases appear to be trending back down.

Peak 2021 insanity indeed.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

12. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (04-23-2021),dabvu2498 (04-21-2021),Wonderful Monds (04-21-2021),WrongVerb (04-21-2021),WVRedsFan (04-21-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat13 View Post
    Saw some tweets last night that showed Michigan and the NE states that had rises in cases appear to be trending back down.
    You can see how that's affecting the national numbers (on the decline again!) in Jax's excellent monitoring the 7-day Covid trend line thread.

No, it's not hard to figure out. For everyone except you, it appears.

Just stop

When I got my 2nd shot, the nurse asked me if I knew anyone who needed one because they had extras. (pfizer).

I didn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone tell Michigan that. I'm sure they'll be so relieved! And India too, since we're already dispensing elite wisdom.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderful Monds View Post
    lmao
    This actually did make me laugh out loud. That's a new conspiracy theory I hadn't heard yet.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

18. Likes:

Wonderful Monds (04-21-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by NachoMan View Post
    No, it's not hard to figure out. For everyone except you, it appears.
    So, if Covid is the flu and I got the flu shot last year, was the Covid vaccine I got last month my first Covid dose or really my second dose and will it make the 2nd Covid shot I'll be getting Friday my 3rd dose of Covid, or is it my 2nd flu shot?

SOMEONE TELL ME!!!!
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

20. Likes:

WrongVerb (04-21-2021)

They call me "chef"

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD View Post
    So, if Covid is the flu and I got the flu shot last year, was the Covid vaccine I got last month my first Covid dose or really my second dose and will it make the 2nd Covid shot I'll be getting Friday my 3rd dose of Covid, or is it my 2nd flu shot?

SOMEONE TELL ME!!!!
    Hate to say it you got triple cucked.

22. Likes:

WrongVerb (04-21-2021)

Looking at today's number, the 7 day average is going to be plummeting down tonight. Very nice. A 3 figure number from Cali is good to see. As are NY, Florida, Michiga, PA and NJ posting reasonable numbers finally.

Turn Off Ads?