Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Cincinnati Bengals Part II: The Chase is On?

Re: 2021 Cincinnati Bengals Part II: The Chase is On?

I watched the video of the new uniforms.

I like them but can't tell the difference.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    I would be very surprised if Dickerson is there at #38. There is a strong faction of fans that want Dickerson @ #32 for the Bucs. If not for the injuries, he is being mentioned as a Top 20 pick. I am not sure if he plays Center or Guard long term in the NFL, but if he remains healthy he is the kind of guy that is almost a full proof option to be a 7-10 year starter in the NFL. He is technically sound, absolutely loves the game and is just all kinds of nasty. If I was the team that drafted him, I would not start him next season....allow him to be a versatile backup on the interior line and get playing time, but make sure he has another full year without a full workload of stress on that recent ACL injury.
    I noticed the CBS mock this morning has him falling to #79.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Meh, looks like Oregon State
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Whatever happened to pants that went down to the Sock at least halfway or the shoulders going to at least mid arm. I know the arm thing may be to avoid being held. But they barely look like uniforms anymore.

I do like the black on this which usually I get tired of. Like the Falcons who should go back to more of the Red that they had up until the late 80s. That all black crap when Ganville became coach is not anywhere as good without more Red. Especially when everyone wanted black as if they were going to become the Raiders.

I was hoping for a white helmet with white stripes to go with the white. A black helmet with orange stripes to go with the black.

I also don’t know why teams do not put their cities name on the front above the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    I watched the video of the new uniforms.

I like them but can't tell the difference.
    Seriously?

https://twitter.com/JoeGoodberry/sta...686674435?s=20
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

I like the uniforms nice clean look especially the White and the Orange...good job of not overdoing it.

Also Burrow was on the field throwing 50 yd bombs according to twitter...
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

I like the white ones but I don't really get excited about uniforms. I am more a fan of the traditional ones, the PSU, OSU's, Bama's, etc. I do think these do a good job of not being too flashy. But at the end of the day, they could wear the ugliest uniforms in history, but if they win, I like that more!

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    Oh I know it's me.

Thanks for posting the comparison.

I generally wear the same thing every day and am the last person to consult in regard to clothing or fashion.

White stripes on the helmet might have been cool.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

I noticed the CBS mock this morning has him falling to #79.
    This is who they had the Bengals taking:

5. Ja'Marr Chase, WR, LSU
    38. Sam Cosmi, OT, Texas
    69. Kendrick Green, OL, Illinois
    111. Ade Ogundeji, EDGE, Notre Dame
    149. Elijah Mitchell, RB, Louisiana
    190. Jose Borregales, K, Miami
    202. Shemar Jean-Charles, CB, Appalachian State
    235. Damar Hamlin, S, Pittsburgh
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Anyone have an opinion if Giovani Bernard will have an impact with the Bucs as a 3rd down back? Does he have more in the tank? I have to assume Arians promised him a role or he would not have signed with TB, but that backfield is crowded and Fournette views himself as a 3rd down option.
    He’s an excellent pass catcher and pass blocker for his size. The Patriots used a crowded backfield and it worked with Brady.
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    This is who they had the Bengals taking:

5. Ja'Marr Chase, WR, LSU
    38. Sam Cosmi, OT, Texas
    69. Kendrick Green, OL, Illinois
    111. Ade Ogundeji, EDGE, Notre Dame
    149. Elijah Mitchell, RB, Louisiana
    190. Jose Borregales, K, Miami
    202. Shemar Jean-Charles, CB, Appalachian State
    235. Damar Hamlin, S, Pittsburgh
    Not taking an egging K. You can also get a RB in FA. Rookie or regular FA. Since Taylor can’t be bothered to actually use on correctly sometimes. They still another OL or LB. maybe a DT.

14. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (04-20-2021),ScotlandRed (04-19-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    Not taking an egging K. You can also get a RB in FA. Rookie or regular FA. Since Taylor can’t be bothered to actually use on correctly sometimes. They still another OL or LB. maybe a DT.
    I’m higher on Michael Carter than most. Think he could be had in the third round and would be a perfect compliment to Mixon and a replacement for Gio. It won’t hurt my feelings though if they fill other needs though.

I do like that they included Chad Johnson. Easily the most iconic and enthusiastic Bengal of the 21st Century.

He's my 2nd favorite player of that era, next to Corey Dillon, and Dillon is for sure not cut out for this sort of thing, so good call there too...

17. Likes:

adkindo (04-19-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    He’s an excellent pass catcher and pass blocker for his size. The Patriots used a crowded backfield and it worked with Brady.
    Fournette is a decent pass catcher, but him and RoJo are both garbage at pass blocking which is why I assume they wanted Bernard as a 3rd down back. The only issue is Fournette has had issues with checking out mentally when he is not getting a lot of snaps.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Turn Off Ads?