Turn Off Ads?
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: 4-11-21 Reds vs D-backs 4:10pm

Re: 4-11-21 Reds vs D-backs 4:10pm

Reds allowed 5, 8, and 7 runs in the three games. Need to do better.

2. Likes:

ochoa30 (04-11-2021)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Felt like 2020 tonight..

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    Now, it's the Giants with the good pitchers. This will make us see a thing or two.
    Including one desclafani, who was lights out (again) last night for SF

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    I saw Tucker posted that got his on his Twitter account. (I went there after Sadak called it a “must follow.”
    Looks like he got the first shot of the Pfizer.

With most people I know (myself included) having a rough day or so following the second shot, I hope not too many of them will get that second shot on the same day.

Oddly enough, it was Tucker's bat that saved them from a likely sweep.

Yesterday's game was a tale of two pitchers, and their ability in the strikezone. Weaver was not only going after batters, mixing it up, and hitting the strikezone; but locating the ball all over within that zone. DeLeon not so much. IMO, even racking up 9 Ks, he pitched timid, nibbling at corners, had very little command within the zone. And when he makes a mistake pitch, he makes a mistake pitch (lol). He had no command at all over his pitches IMO.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

9. Likes:

REDREAD (04-12-2021)

Actually. Weaver was boosted by the Chris Welsh curse. He spent the first two innings telling us about Weaver's past troubles and how ineffective he was. It has happened numerous times when Welsh does that and the opposing pitcher throws a gem.

11. Likes:

REDREAD (04-12-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by CrosleyVet View Post
    Actually. Weaver was boosted by the Chris Welsh curse. He spent the first two innings telling us about Weaver's past troubles and how ineffective he was. It has happened numerous times when Welsh does that and the opposing pitcher throws a gem.
    I just figured he was an ex-Red (LOL)
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?