Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Redszone NFL Mock Draft Official Thread

Re: 2021 Redszone NFL Mock Draft Official Thread

Looks like no one took the Cardinals, I’ll pick for them....

With the 16th pick the Cardinals draft need and BPA. They desperately need a CB and cannot believe this one is available. The Cardinals rush to the podium and draft Patrick Surtain II, CB, Alabama.

What would you say.....ya do here?

2. Likes:

Revering4Blue (04-20-2021)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Bump. RiverRat13 is on the clock with 17th pick

With the 17th pick, the Las Vegas Raiders select: DE Jaelan Phillips, Miami (FL)

Name:  9928105.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  117.9 KB

Without his concussion history he'd be a top 10 pick. Some teams may have him completely off their board. The Raiders need a playmaker on defense and just the team to take the risk.

6. Likes:

Revering4Blue (04-20-2021)

Dang! That’s who I want the browns to get! Great pick.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Blame KP for taking Darrisaw

That was my pick for the Dolphins as well.

With Phillips off the board, pass catching already addressed, and pass rushers needed after losing two in free agency, the Miami Dolphins select Azeez Ojulari (EDGE-Georgia)

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

I'll take the Chiefs in addition to the Ravens.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

I'll take the Saints if still needed.

Sounds good!

Anyone know Gallen? His inbox is full

The Washington Football team with pick #19 select Najee Harris RB, Alabama

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/najee-...5-73c55f8a5c0d

Overview
    Plus-sized runner who elevated his game and draft stock with a well-rounded performance in 2020. Harris showed improved short-area creativity and elusiveness to go with his trademark physicality. Creates additional yardage with both wiggle and power, but he lacks desired top gear to change games in a flash. He handled a heavier lift in 2020, with almost 300 total touches in 13 games. Harris’ value as a third-down option out of the backfield and as a personal protector should not be underestimated after his performance in his senior year. His running style could shorten his career, but he’s a tough, three-down runner who can immediately upgrade a running game.

Great pick! I’ve been following this draft for awhile and I’m unsure where the reaches are going to come but they always do. That’s definitely early for Harris according to the “experts” but I think he’s going to be really good.

16. Likes:

Gallen5862 (04-20-2021)

Great pick! I’ve been following this draft for awhile and I’m unsure where the reaches are going to come but they always do. That’s definitely early for Harris according to the “experts” but I think he’s going to be really good.
    I like Harris and do not think it is a problem taking him this early. I often see in the write ups, people pointing to all of the miles that are already on those legs....but that is not going to be an issue at 22 or even 26 years old. Maybe he wears down early by the time he reaches 30 years old, but it does not matter if you get 5 great years out of him with this pick.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

18. Likes:

Gallen5862 (04-20-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    I like Harris and do not think it is a problem taking him this early. I often see in the write ups, people pointing to all of the miles that are already on those legs....but that is not going to be an issue at 22 or even 26 years old. Maybe he wears down early by the time he reaches 30 years old, but it does not matter if you get 5 great years out of him with this pick.
    The knock I see on him outside of workload is age yet Etienne is a year younger.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

From my perspective the knock is simply on the value of a RB in the first round, no matter how good they are. And the lack of success of recent top 10 Rb picks has contributed to that. You have to go back to 2016 and Zeke Elliott to find a RB worth a high pick. And even he has not won a championship.
    A lot of organizations ate trying to build a strong OL, and then plug in a cheap RB.

Turn Off Ads?