Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoosier Football-2021

Re: Hoosier Football-2021

sounds like we made an impression on a couple of Indiana kids with IU offers. You guys are up next on their calendars. I would say good luck....but we would both know I would not mean it in this situation.

https://247sports.com/college/west-v...sit-166498934/

https://247sports.com/college/west-v...sit-166499361/
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

2. Turn Off Ads?
    The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    sounds like we made an impression on a couple of Indiana kids with IU offers. You guys are up next on their calendars. I would say good luck....but we would both know I would not mean it in this situation.

https://247sports.com/college/west-v...sit-166498934/

https://247sports.com/college/west-v...sit-166499361/
    Behind a pay wall?

Been busy the last few days with recruiting...

https://247sports.com/college/indian...tball/Commits/

5. Likes:

BillDoran (06-23-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    Behind a pay wall?
    Did not realize....it was just Omar Cooper and Landen Livingston talking up WVU.....2 Indiana guys that IU is also recruiting. I expect Cooper is a near lock for IU, but WVU has a shot at Livingston.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Did not realize....it was just Omar Cooper and Landen Livingston talking up WVU.....2 Indiana guys that IU is also recruiting. I expect Cooper is a near lock for IU, but WVU has a shot at Livingston.
    Livingston. The Fort Wayne area product.

Livingston. The Fort Wayne area product.
    I typed in his high school (Leo High School) to see where it was in the state. It came up as Leo-Cedarville and this is the main image attached to Google maps for that town/area.....

I assume it is a "rural" area?
    ― Marcus Aurelius

I typed in his high school (Leo High School) to see where it was in the state. It came up as Leo-Cedarville and this is the main image attached to Google maps for that town/area.....

I assume it is a "rural" area?
    I would call it in the 'burbs of Fort Wayne. But they do play in a "rural" conference, not the mighty "SAC" of Fort Wayne.

Here is something:https://www.wane.com/high-school-spo...year-in-a-row/

Jeff Rabjohns
    @JeffRabjohns

Indiana lands 6-foot-6 Ohio tight end Ryan Miller, who had offers from Auburn, Tennessee, West Virginia and others. Another recruiting win for @CoachAllenIU and his staff.

7:06 PM · Jun 29, 2021
    https://twitter.com/JeffRabjohns/sta...11909630447621
    ― Marcus Aurelius

12. Likes:

Griffey012 (06-30-2021)

Are you a closet Hoosier fan? LOL

Are you a closet Hoosier fan? LOL
    They may be my least disliked Big10 team! No, I was aware of him because WVU was recruiting him.
    ― Marcus Aurelius

15. Likes:

Assembly Hall (07-01-2021)

Yep, you can cross Omar off your wish list.

Yep, you can cross Omar off your wish list.
    Yeah, you are a few days late. I was going to post, but I did not want to take over the Hoosier thread.

Btw, I think he will be very good at the next level by his 2nd/3rd year if he is healthy. Has a level of "it" factor to him from the limited film I watched. Per him, it was a two team race, but I never thought he would go anywhere except IU. I had read some things back when WVU offered over a year ago that sources around him/IU thought he had his sights on one school. He was a 4 Star WR and only took 2 OV's....he knew where he was likely going for a while.
    ― Marcus Aurelius

18. Likes:

Assembly Hall (07-11-2021)

Yeah, you are a few days late. I was going to post, but I did not want to take over the Hoosier thread.

Btw, I think he will be very good at the next level by his 2nd/3rd year if he is healthy. Has a level of "it" factor to him from the limited film I watched. Per him, it was a two team race, but I never thought he would go anywhere except IU. I had read some things back when WVU offered over a year ago that sources around him/IU thought he had his sights on one school. He was a 4 Star WR and only took 2 OV's....he knew where he was likely going for a while.
    Just as winning on the field, as an IU fan I am not accustomed to winning recruiting battles either. Bring on the Buckeyes! LOL

20. Likes:

Hoosier Red (07-27-2021)

I do college football recruiting work around the State of Ohio, and let me tell you Tom Allen and IU have things rolling right now. They're putting themselves in position to be a yearly challenger for the Big Ten East.

22. Likes:

Assembly Hall (07-14-2021),BillDoran (07-13-2021),Griffey012 (07-14-2021),Playadlc (07-23-2021),redsfanmia (07-14-2021),Revering4Blue (07-13-2021)

Turn Off Ads?