Turn Off Ads?
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

Thread: 4-20-21 Reds vs D-backs 6:40pm

Re: 4-20-21 Reds vs D-backs 6:40pm

Quote Originally Posted by Smjjaz View Post
    Suarez is totally lost. He needs to sit for awhile
    Suarez batting 3rd again for game 2. I don’t get how you don’t at least move him down in the lineup. Anyone can see he is totally lost now

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitri View Post
    Dbacks are a scrappy team and better than their record (that's my take, others may differ). Reds faced their best starter and lost their lead because the best reliever gave up a HR. Dbacks were only 2-13 with RISP.

As far as losses go, this one is no big deal.
    If the Reds can win the next 2 it won’t be a big deal but they really shouldn’t be losing more than half of the games they play against Arizona, Asdrubal Cabrera shouldn’t be out producing the Reds offensively in 2021.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Antone is the one who blew the lead though
    He did, and he was due. BUT...Garrett? Please, he is not to be trusted in tight games like this. Bell needs to figure this out on who to go with in these situations and until Garrett gets straight it may be Doolittle for the call instead of him. Hitting is scuffing right now so the pitching has to come through. To battle back and take a lead and then blow it hurts. Is this the end? Nope, regroup and start a win streak.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic View Post
    Suarez batting 3rd again for game 2. I don’t get how you don’t at least move him down in the lineup. Anyone can see he is totally lost now
    I was thinking the same thing but besides Votto who in that order should move up? Senzel and India have been rough too. Farmer had a good game. Hopefully he can build on it and TySteve sure but the options without Moose and Casty are rough.

I’d put Farmer at 3B and let Suarez clear his head for a couple games.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

nm
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Turn Off Ads?