Turn Off Ads?
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: 2021 NFL Draft Thread

Re: 2021 NFL Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    Good info. I just don’t trust Alexander any.

I don’t understand why it’s so hard to hire Willie as a scout for just OL or PT coach. He wants to help.
    I assume he is making more money with more flexibility working for himself.

2. Turn Off Ads?

All I can add is that I am ecstatic at what the Browns did in the draft and in the market. Wow!
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

4. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (05-05-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    All I can add is that I am ecstatic at what the Browns did in the draft and in the market. Wow!
    Browns should be the favorite in the AFC North. If Baker is 90% what he was the second half of the season, they could win 12 or 13 games.

6. Likes:

Bob Sheed (05-05-2021),GAC (05-06-2021)

"So Fla Red"

Most pundits still have the Ravens as the favorite

The Browns will get the benefit of the 3rd place schedule (Pats/Texans and TBD NFC 3rd place team) as opposed to the Ravens (Dolphins/Colts and TBD NFC 2nd place team)

It all rest on Mayfield and if the Browns off season hype machine can translate on the retooled defense

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat13 View Post
    Browns should be the favorite in the AFC North. If Baker is 90% what he was the second half of the season, they could win 12 or 13 games.
    Can't imagine someone silly enough to try to make an argument for anyone else.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

All I can say gentlemen was that there was all types of hype a couple years ago ... "The Browns are going to the Super Bowl!" ... when they signed OBJr in the off-season.

Being a Reds and Browns fan for almost 60 years has "aged" my temperment to the point of moderation. I understand the reality of rooting for Ohia teams.

Who wants to go play some golf! lol
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

10. Likes:

Bob Sheed (05-06-2021)

Turn Off Ads?