Turn Off Ads?
Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19, Part XIII

Re: Covid-19 Epilogue

I would also like to encourage everyone to get vaccinated as I want my free Bud on the 4th of July.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    I would also like to encourage everyone to get vaccinated as I want my free Bud on the 4th of July.
    Bud? Dude, why? Yuck.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Quote Originally Posted by WrongVerb View Post
    Bud? Dude, why? Yuck.
    Free beer is the best beer.

5. Likes:

Plus Plus (06-03-2021),westofyou (06-02-2021)

Years ago in Hawaii I injured my leg. Strangers close by gave me a Miller beer to use as a cold compress. That's the only use I've ever found for free beer in that genre.

Why yes, I am a beer snob. Why do you ask?

Dragon's Milk is my current favorite.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

7. Likes:

Boston Red (06-02-2021),forfreelin04 (06-03-2021),kaldaniels (06-02-2021)

I'm a beer snob will drink all beer, because all beer is worth drinking at some point, especially if that point is when it's in my hand

9. Likes:

Boss-Hog (06-02-2021),Boston Red (06-02-2021),kaldaniels (06-02-2021),Plus Plus (06-03-2021),RFS62 (06-03-2021)

Bud? Dude, why? Yuck.
    My thoughts as well...

You can keep your Bud

Years ago in Hawaii I injured my leg. Strangers close by gave me a Miller beer to use as a cold compress. That's the only use I've ever found for free beer in that genre.

Why yes, I am a beer snob. Why do you ask?

Dragon's Milk is my current favorite.
    My wife's favorite as well. We've been to their brewery in Holland, MI. You've got good taste in beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    My wife's favorite as well. We've been to their brewery in Holland, MI. You've got good taste in beer.
    Thank you. So do you and your wife. Cheers!

Sorry Dr Tony...

There may be a change of plans. As reported by Just the News on Wednesday, it appears that both Amazon and Barnes & Noble have scrubbed the listings for an upcoming release called “Expect the Unexpected.” It’s a fitting title for a book that was set to be released in November, following what was presumed to be a relatively uneventful fawning media tour at the sunset of his career.
    https://beckernews.com/faucis-book-s...acklash-39467/

I love it. Fauci you brought this backlash on yourself

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    I'm a beer snob will drink all beer, because all beer is worth drinking at some point, especially if that point is when it's in my hand
    I went through a “Beer Snob” stage and then realized I couldn’t lose any weight drinking all that good beer. So now I’m a Scotch Snob.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Gack View Post
    I went through a “Beer Snob” stage and then realized I couldn’t lose any weight drinking all that good beer. So now I’m a Scotch Snob.
    My buddy gave me a good description of Scotch, it feels like you were at a campfire all night and drank it. More of a bourbon fan myself, haven't taken a liking to scotch yet.

If I were given a free Bud, I would drink it, especially on a hot summer day. Not my favorite, but its hard to beat a free beer!

As for variants, all along I thought they were no big deal. It was due to happen given the nature of virus. I was always understood it that a virus mutates to become more contagious but less deadly but who knows. However, I went to my Dr this past Feb, and granted he is a dermatologist, but he made an interesting statement saying that he hopes we can get everyone vaccinated before the variantes happen. Thought it was an interesting statement from someone in the medical community.

Thanks for the info Dr. Pimple Popper (note Seinfeld reference)

17. Likes:

Todd Gack (06-03-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    My buddy gave me a good description of Scotch, it feels like you were at a campfire all night and drank it. More of a bourbon fan myself, haven't taken a liking to scotch yet.

If I were given a free Bud, I would drink it, especially on a hot summer day. Not my favorite, but its hard to beat a free beer!

As for variants, all along I thought they were no big deal. It was due to happen given the nature of virus. I was always understood it that a virus mutates to become more contagious but less deadly but who knows. However, I went to my Dr this past Feb, and granted he is a dermatologist, but he made an interesting statement saying that he hopes we can get everyone vaccinated before the variantes happen. Thought it was an interesting statement from someone in the medical community.
    I just hated feeling so full after drinking beer. Plus, the buzz comes to you faster and the hangovers and much different (better) IMO. I will drink whiskey and Bourbon but my go to is Scotch now. It got me through the shutdown last year. . .lol

Awhile ago folks defended Fauci's comments and said that he never did not tell us the truth. Well, now there are these emails. Did Fauci lie here, later change his mind or what 'cause he sure changed his tune:

Attachment 17322

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Awhile ago folks defended Fauci's comments and said that he never did not tell us the truth. Well, now there are these emails. Did Fauci lie here, later change his mind or what 'cause he sure changed his tune:

Attachment 17322
    Can you please explain to me what is wrong with this?

Look at the date: 2/2020.
    Is it news that masks help an infected person from spreading the disease?

People are going to parse everything Faucci said, nothing he said here is anything new.

Turn Off Ads?