Turn Off Ads?
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: 5-23-21 Reds vs Brewers 1:10pm

Re: 5-23-21 Reds vs Brewers 1:10pm

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Mahle is stinking up the place? He had a sub 3.00 era prior to his last start.
    Lately. He is another reason to question what’s going on. All the starting pitching has gone south the last 10 games. I have to wonder why. Against the Giants he looked horrible, but everyone did. I’m just frustrated.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

2. Turn Off Ads?

Bell announced that Castillo is making his next start. Failure has no consequences.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

4. Likes:

DocRed (05-24-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneinthBrame View Post
    It has become cool think to bash blandino which is ridiculous. He has the fourth highest OBP on the team (the most important skill in hitting avoiding outs

We have plenty of bums to bash on this team
    Go Stanford Cardinal baseball

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    Lately. He is another reason to question what’s going on. All the starting pitching has gone south the last 10 games. I have to wonder why. Against the Giants he looked horrible, but everyone did. I’m just frustrated.
    Yeah, he had one really bad start. Otherwise he has been exceeding expectations.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Klu View Post
    Nick Castellanos has passed Juan Castro for 15th place among players of Hispanic heritage on the Reds all-time home run list.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

8. Likes:

REDREAD (05-24-2021)

When was the last time we Red's fans saw a one-two punch in the batting order like Wink and Nick? BRM days? It's a thought that just came to me, haven't had time to research it, which is why I posted it on here.

But after those two it's ....

Last edited by GAC; 05-24-2021 at 04:31 AM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

10. Likes:

REDREAD (05-24-2021)

We get Scherzer next...awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    Bell announced that Castillo is making his next start. Failure has no consequences.
    We are 1-9 in Castillo starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shatz1988 View Post
    Suarez is done. The fans and team need to come to grips with that. He's not a major league player at this time.
    Bobby Nightengale @nightengalejr

Nick Castellanos on Eugenio Suárez: "I’ve been where he’s at before. ... Everybody is susceptible to struggling. The only thing that we can do is just continue to show him we believe in him."

13. Likes:

GAC (05-25-2021)

Turn Off Ads?