Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 120

Thread: Tracking the Reds tough schedule until the trade deadline

  1. #31
    Daffy Duck RedTeamGo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Tracking the Reds tough schedule until the trade deadline

    It’s absolutely insane how bad the reds are on the west coast. Could have the big red machine in their prime and would still go like .150 on the west coast.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

  2. Likes:

    REDREAD (06-21-2021),Revering4Blue (06-20-2021),wlf WV (06-21-2021)


  3. Turn Off Ads?
  4. #32
    Knowledge Is Good Big Klu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    29,115

    Re: Tracking the Reds tough schedule until the trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    It’s absolutely insane how bad the reds are on the west coast. Could have the big red machine in their prime and would still go like .150 on the west coast.
    Reds W/L Record on West Coast (games in the State of California or at Seattle):

    1958: 11-11
    1959: 9-13

    1960: 10-12
    1961: 15-7
    1962: 6-12
    1963: 7-11
    1964: 11-7
    1965: 4-14
    1966: 5-13
    1967: 7-11
    1968: 11-7
    1969: 14-13

    1970: 13-14
    1971: 10-17
    1972: 14-10
    1973: 18-9
    1974: 13-14
    1975: 13-14
    1976: 17-10
    1977: 16-11
    1978: 14-13
    1979: 13-14

    1980: 17-10
    1981: 13-7
    1982: 10-17
    1983: 14-13
    1984: 11-16
    1985: 10-17
    1986: 12-15
    1987: 13-14
    1988: 13-14
    1989: 11-16

    1990: 12-15
    1991: 10-17
    1992: 15-12
    1993: 7-12
    1994: 11-5
    1995: 4-7
    1996: 10-8
    1997: 8-8
    1998: 4-14
    1999: 9-4

    2000: 5-10
    2001: 8-1
    2002: 5-7
    2003: 2-7
    2004: 6-6
    2005: 7-4
    2006: 2-8
    2007: 5-11
    2008: 4-6
    2009: 2-7

    2010: 7-8
    2011: 7-3
    2012: 6-5
    2013: 5-8
    2014: 5-5
    2015: 3-7
    2016: 4-8
    2017: 1-9
    2018: 6-4
    2019: 7-11

    2020: 0-0
    2021: 3-7
    Last edited by Big Klu; 06-21-2021 at 12:25 AM.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

  5. Likes:

    cumberlandreds (06-21-2021),RedTeamGo! (06-21-2021),Ron Madden (06-21-2021),Roy Tucker (06-22-2021)

  6. #33
    TyrannoSuarez Wrecks WrongVerb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    16,175

    Re: Tracking the Reds tough schedule until the trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Klu View Post
    Reds W/L Record on West Coast (games in the State of California or at Seattle):

    1958: 11-11
    1959: 9-13

    1960: 10-12
    1961: 15-7
    1962: 6-12
    1963: 7-11
    1964: 11-7
    1965: 4-14
    1966: 5-13
    1967: 7-11
    1968: 11-7
    1969: 14-13

    1970: 13-14
    1971: 10-17
    1972: 14-10
    1973: 18-9
    1974: 13-14
    1975: 13-14
    1976: 17-10
    1977: 16-11
    1978: 14-13
    1979: 13-14

    1980: 17-10
    1981: 13-7
    1982: 10-17
    1983: 14-13
    1984: 11-16
    1985: 10-17
    1986: 12-15
    1987: 13-14
    1988: 13-14
    1989: 11-16

    1990: 12-15
    1991: 10-17
    1992: 15-12
    1993: 7-12
    1994: 11-5
    1995: 4-7
    1996: 10-8
    1997: 8-8
    1998: 4-14
    1999: 9-4

    2000: 5-10
    2001: 8-1
    2002: 5-7
    2003: 2-7
    2004: 6-6
    2005: 7-4
    2006: 2-8
    2007: 5-11
    2008: 4-6
    2009: 2-7

    2010: 7-8
    2011: 7-3
    2012: 6-5
    2013: 5-8
    2014: 5-5
    2015: 3-7
    2016: 4-8
    2017: 1-9
    2018: 6-4
    2019: 7-11

    2020: 0-0
    2021: 3-7
    Thanks for putting that together. Can you do August-September west coast record only?
    Gratitude + Forgiveness = Happiness
    "I believe in the Church of Baseball" -- Annie Savoy (Bull Durham)
    "Not knowing what something is, is not evidence that you know what that thing is" -- NdGT

  7. #34
    Knowledge Is Good Big Klu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    29,115

    Re: Tracking the Reds tough schedule until the trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongVerb View Post
    Thanks for putting that together. Can you do August-September west coast record only?
    Reds W/L Record in August/September/October on West Coast (at Dodgers, Giants, Padres, Angels, Athletics, and Mariners):

    1958: 5-4
    1959: 4-5

    1960: 2-4
    1961: 4-2
    1962: 2-4
    1963: 3-3
    1964: 5-1
    1965: 1-6
    1966: 2-4
    1967: 3-4
    1968: 3-4
    1969: 3-5

    1970: 6-10
    1971: 5-4
    1972: 3-6
    1973: 6-2
    1974: 9-8
    1975: 8-6
    1976: 11-6
    1977: 10-6
    1978: 5-7
    1979: 5-5

    1980: 11-2
    1981: 7-4
    1982: 6-8
    1983: 6-8
    1984: 4-3
    1985: 6-9
    1986: 9-5
    1987: 8-9
    1988: 5-6
    1989: 4-7

    1990: 7-3
    1991: 5-12
    1992: 6-2
    1993: 3-5
    1994: 3-0
    1995: 0-0
    1996: 3-6
    1997: 4-3
    1998: 0-0
    1999: 2-1

    2000: 1-2
    2001: 4-1
    2002: 2-1
    2003: 1-5
    2004: 2-1
    2005: 0-0
    2006: 2-8
    2007: 2-2
    2008: 0-0
    2009: 2-1

    2010: 4-5
    2011: 0-0
    2012: 0-0
    2013: 0-0
    2014: 0-0
    2015: 3-7
    2016: 0-3
    2017: 0-0
    2018: 0-0
    2019: 1-2

    2020: 0-0
    2021: 0-0
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

  8. Likes:

    cumberlandreds (06-22-2021),Ron Madden (06-21-2021)

  9. #35
    Where's my chair? REDREAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Posts
    27,133

    Re: Tracking the Reds tough schedule until the trade deadline

    Still only 4 games out. Last 10 games, Reds are 5-5, the three teams ahead of them are 4-6. The Central is very weak, still there for the taking.

    Jun 14-16 : 3 at Brewers 3-0
    Jun 17-20: 4 at Padres 0-4
    Jun 21-22: 2 at Twins 0-1

    Total: 3-5
    Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

  10. Likes:

    markusarrow (06-23-2021),NebraskaRed (06-22-2021)

  11. #36
    Where's my chair? REDREAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Posts
    27,133

    Re: Tracking the Reds tough schedule until the trade deadline

    Nice to salvage a split with the Twins and move up a 1/2 game.. Hopefully the rest of the NL Central keeps on losing.

    Jun 14-16 : 3 at Brewers 3-0
    Jun 17-20: 4 at Padres 0-4
    Jun 21-22: 2 at Twins 1-1

    Total: 4-5
    Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

  12. Likes:

    NebraskaRed (06-22-2021)

  13. #37
    Man Pills Falls City Beer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    27,782

    Re: Tracking the Reds tough schedule until the trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by REDREAD View Post
    Nice to salvage a split with the Twins and move up a 1/2 game.. Hopefully the rest of the NL Central keeps on losing.

    Jun 14-16 : 3 at Brewers 3-0
    Jun 17-20: 4 at Padres 0-4
    Jun 21-22: 2 at Twins 1-1

    Total: 4-5
    Cards are in a coasting mode. Detroit then Pittsburgh.

  14. Likes:

    REDREAD (06-23-2021)

  15. #38
    Member NebraskaRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Formerly Nebraska, Currently Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    4,766

    Re: Tracking the Reds tough schedule until the trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer View Post
    Cards are in a coasting mode. Detroit then Pittsburgh.
    They're currently losing to the Tigers 6-0.

  16. #39
    Man Pills Falls City Beer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    27,782

    Re: Tracking the Reds tough schedule until the trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaRed View Post
    They're currently losing to the Tigers 6-0.
    They’ll probably come back. Detroit is terrible.

  17. #40
    Member NebraskaRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Formerly Nebraska, Currently Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    4,766

    Re: Tracking the Reds tough schedule until the trade deadline

    So, the Reds have gotten through their 2 longest road trips, and their last trip out west for the rest of the regular season.

    That's gotta be a plus going into July and after the all-star break.

  18. #41
    Member NebraskaRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Formerly Nebraska, Currently Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    4,766

    Re: Tracking the Reds tough schedule until the trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer View Post
    They’ll probably come back. Detroit is terrible.
    Cardinal lose 8-2.

  19. Likes:

    BRM13 (06-23-2021),Ron Madden (06-22-2021),Tom Servo (06-22-2021),Wonderful Monds (06-22-2021)

  20. #42
    Member Tom Servo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    33,599

    Re: Tracking the Reds tough schedule until the trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaRed View Post
    Cardinal lose 8-2.
    Ah well, nevertheless.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

  21. Likes:

    Wonderful Monds (06-22-2021)

  22. #43
    Member RedsfaninMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bozeman, MT
    Posts
    1,385

    Re: Tracking the Reds tough schedule until the trade deadline

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Klu View Post
    Reds W/L Record in August/September/October on West Coast (at Dodgers, Giants, Padres, Angels, Athletics, and Mariners):

    1958: 5-4
    1959: 4-5

    1960: 2-4
    1961: 4-2
    1962: 2-4
    1963: 3-3
    1964: 5-1
    1965: 1-6
    1966: 2-4
    1967: 3-4
    1968: 3-4
    1969: 3-5

    1970: 6-10
    1971: 5-4
    1972: 3-6
    1973: 6-2
    1974: 9-8
    1975: 8-6
    1976: 11-6
    1977: 10-6
    1978: 5-7
    1979: 5-5

    1980: 11-2
    1981: 7-4
    1982: 6-8
    1983: 6-8
    1984: 4-3
    1985: 6-9
    1986: 9-5
    1987: 8-9
    1988: 5-6
    1989: 4-7

    1990: 7-3
    1991: 5-12
    1992: 6-2
    1993: 3-5
    1994: 3-0
    1995: 0-0
    1996: 3-6
    1997: 4-3
    1998: 0-0
    1999: 2-1

    2000: 1-2
    2001: 4-1
    2002: 2-1
    2003: 1-5
    2004: 2-1
    2005: 0-0
    2006: 2-8
    2007: 2-2
    2008: 0-0
    2009: 2-1

    2010: 4-5
    2011: 0-0
    2012: 0-0
    2013: 0-0
    2014: 0-0
    2015: 3-7
    2016: 0-3
    2017: 0-0
    2018: 0-0
    2019: 1-2

    2020: 0-0
    2021: 0-0
    I immediately checked how they did in '75, '76 and '90 for some odd reason.

  23. #44
    Member markusarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    17

    Re: Tracking the Reds tough schedule until the trade deadline

    I was just telling my mom how this division was anyone's for the taking...

  24. Likes:

    757690 (06-23-2021),Bob Sheed (06-23-2021)

  25. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    30,831

    Re: Tracking the Reds tough schedule until the trade deadline

    Reds are 20-20 on the road. That’s what you hope for, a .500 road record. Only three NL teams with better road records. Reds have now played about half their road games for the season.

    Reds are 16-16 at home and that’s where you need to pile up the wins. So, now’s their chance to get several games above .500.

  26. Likes:

    REDREAD (06-23-2021)


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | cumberlandreds | Gallen5862 | Kinsm | Plus Plus | Powel Crosley | RedlegJake | The Operator