Turn Off Ads?
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: 6-29-21 Reds vs Padres 7:10 pm

Re: 6-29-21 Reds vs Padres 7:10 pm

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    I legit think when the reds have a season coming up where they are going to play the NL west they should just tank, what’s the point of even trying? Just wait until next year. It’s so strange. It’s like watching the Washington Generals against the Harlem Globetrotters.
    Except it is unscripted!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    Lived in the hills of WV for half my life....never seen a bear. I have seen them here beside the road but they are always kind of smallish. That is the first time I have ever saw one while on foot. I live on a golf course that backs up to a reserve....lived here for about 5 years and I see deer, fox, rabbits, etc. almost on a nightly basis....but tonight was the first bear.
    I've never seen one here, either. But once every five or six years we get a report of a sighting of a young adult male who has strayed over from the other side of the Ohio River, or more often from western PA near East Liverpool or Ashtabula County.
    Last edited by Big Klu; 06-30-2021 at 12:32 AM.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

4. Likes:

adkindo (06-30-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    Lived in the hills of WV for half my life....never seen a bear. I have seen them here beside the road but they are always kind of smallish. That is the first time I have ever saw one while on foot. I live on a golf course that backs up to a reserve....lived here for about 5 years and I see deer, fox, rabbits, etc. almost on a nightly basis....but tonight was the first bear.
    Upstate SC here. Black bears are around in my neighborhood but I've never actually seen one, just the pics neighbors share. There's been several sightings in the past few years where they come and play in people's yards and knock over bird feeders, chew up hammocks, etc.

6. Likes:

adkindo (06-30-2021)

Should get swept again. Padres are threes time the team the dreads are

Quote Originally Posted by NC-Red View Post
    Should get swept again. Padres are threes time the team the dreads are
    Love the confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    Love the confidence.
    Not lack of confidence just a realist unlike a lot of you

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatFan View Post
    Lol stupid post.
    Not so stupid now. Man that sleep was good. How did the game turnout?

I legit think when the reds have a season coming up where they are going to play the NL west they should just tank, what’s the point of even trying? Just wait until next year. It’s so strange. It’s like watching the Washington Generals against the Harlem Globetrotters.
    The Reds play the NL West every year, always have.

(except 2020)
    Last edited by Ron Madden; 06-30-2021 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AG Slater View Post
    Not lack of confidence just a realist unlike a lot of you
    Yep. Reds haven't won or accomplished anything since 1995 and people are supposed to act like everything is ok? I'm surprised anyone ever goes to games and won't surprise me to see the team move to another city where they can afford the big-time players. Charlotte could be a great destination for the franchse

The only thing that “rotates” in baseball over the last few years is the division you play interleague, and outside of your AL rival (like the Indians).

For NL teams, you play 1 home and 1 away series against the teams in the OTHER divisions. 6-7 games tops. It’s been that way for some time.

It just seems worse because the Reds first half schedule has been West heavy (AND also because they’ve kicked the Reds butt this year.)

Yep. Reds haven't won or accomplished anything since 1995 and people are supposed to act like everything is ok? I'm surprised anyone ever goes to games and won't surprise me to see the team move to another city where they can afford the big-time players. Charlotte could be a great destination for the franchse
    If you didn't like last night's game, you don't like baseball. getting out of all those jams, a HR to draw within one, the bullpen was acceptable, and there were opportunities to tie the game late. You can win 'em all, but you can enjoy most of them.

Since you’re from North Canada wouldn’t you prefer they move in that area?

You should be confident anytime you’re over 500 and have not been eliminated from contention. I’m sure the Indians fans were miserable whining people too from about 1961 until 1994 with the exception of 1968. 1976-77 and 1986.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf_Red_E View Post
    If you didn't like last night's game, you don't like baseball. getting out of all those jams, a HR to draw within one, the bullpen was acceptable, and there were opportunities to tie the game late. You can win 'em all, but you can enjoy most of them.
    I love baseball, just have come to accept the Reds are trash and would be better if they moved cities. They aren’t going to win anything anytime soon. At least not in the next 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    Since you’re from North Canada wouldn’t you prefer they move in that area?

You should be confident anytime you’re over 500 and have not been eliminated from contention. I’m sure the Indians fans were miserable whining people too from about 1961 until 1994 with the exception of 1968. 1976-77 and 1986.
    Trying to get a read on my IP address I see. Well
    My stalking friend that won’t work out too well for you there.

Indians didn’t even have a fan base pre 1994 so I think the better word to describe them pre 1994 would be “detached.”

Trying to get a read on my IP address I see. Well
    My stalking friend that won’t work out too well for you there.

Indians didn’t even have a fan base pre 1994 so I think the better word to describe them pre 1994 would be “detached.”

No stalking here. I just thought Canadians were more easy going and positive. I would prefer they move to Amsterdam even with the long plane rides I would move there for them.

Turn Off Ads?