Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Ohio State Football

Re: 2021 Ohio State Football

I truly don’t want to see Teague anymore. He just lacks that extra gear. He should only be used on the 1 yard line IMHO. And even then, id rather see Williams. He’s just not good enough to see significant touches at OSU. Neither is Crowley.

I think Stroud played poorly in the first half, but that long Teague drive really messed with his timing IMHO.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

2. Likes:

DocRed (09-06-2021)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    I truly don’t want to see Teague anymore. He just lacks that extra gear. He should only be used on the 1 yard line IMHO. And even then, id rather see Williams. He’s just not good enough to see significant touches at OSU. Neither is Crowley.

I think Stroud played poorly in the first half, but that long Teague drive really messed with his timing IMHO.
    Good call on the Teague drive, he just isn't a OSU level back.

OSU isn't losing to Oregon because of Stroud, and they do lose, you won't hear the Ewers calls because the kid isn't even practicing.

I think if Henderson has Dobbin's career that will be a disappointment. He has more speed than Dobbins could even dream of. He looked like Zeke on that screen pass.

Yeah no more Teague. The difference between him and Williams/Henderson is so obvious it hurts.

The offense numbers look all weird because of the huge plays. The yards are about right but the averages are ridiculous. I wanna see Henderson touch the ball more than 3 times too, but what do you do when they were ripping off 60 yard plays?

1st game, I don't put too much into it. A lot of things to learn from. How good or bad is Minnesota going to be?
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Well, Oregon is currently tied 21-21 going into the 4th quarter against Fresno St.

8. Likes:

GAC (09-05-2021)

and #2 Oklahoma gets by Tulane 40-35.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Oregon may be worse than Minnesota. Even Oregon fans are admitting that Anthony Brown isn't the answer at QB. I expect us to cover the spread easily. Also their best player Thibodeaux is almost certainly out with a high ankle sprain. He's very lucky he didn't break his ankle as it's the text book mechanism for it...pronation, external rotation injury. Definitely not a simple ankle sprain.

As far as Teague....its just a matter of time before Henderson takes his reps. The only reason Teague is still #2 is seniority at this point. If we are in a close game I would expect to see more of Henderson.

Not to raise unreasonable expectations, but Henderson reminded me of another #32 that played for Syracuse and the Browns. Size, speed, power, cutting ability, and an extra gear. I was like “holy smokes, who is this guy?” (I don’t follow OSU recruiting).
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Not to raise unreasonable expectations, but Henderson reminded me of another #32 that played for Syracuse and the Browns. Size, speed, power, cutting ability, and an extra gear. I was like “holy smokes, who is this guy?” (I don’t follow OSU recruiting).
    #1 RB recruit in the country last year. He’s a freshman.

13. Likes:

Roy Tucker (09-06-2021)

Stroud throws high.

So far I'm not impressed with OSU's running game or their run defense. Oregon is controlling the LOS. 0-0 after one quarter.

OSU's defense getting pushed around and out-schemed again. Kerry Coombs not instilling confidence that he can do the job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was way too easy. Buckeye linebackers are non existent.

Oregon makes it look easy. 7-0 Ducks. If OSU doesn't make the adjustments on defense its gonna be a long afternoon in Columbus.

The last time Ohio State downed it on Oregon's 1 yard line, the Ducks ran 99 yds in little over 3 minutes and scored (lol).

Turn Off Ads?