Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 NBA Draft

Re: 2021 NBA Draft

do not like that pick for the Pels/Grizz
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

2. Turn Off Ads?

Hornets going to go with another UConn guy?
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

The ESPN analyst group has spent almost the entire lottery stating that Pick <insert number>'s shooting doesn't match up with his shooting.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD View Post
    The ESPN analyst group has spent almost the entire lottery stating that Pick <insert number>'s shooting doesn't match up with his shooting.
    my shooting in pickup games rarely matches up with my "real" shooting ability
    ― Marcus Aurelius

6. Likes:

SteelSD (07-29-2021)

I never understand what the Spurs are doing. If they were still winning all the time, that would be fine. Now they sort of seem like an organization that thinks it's way smarter than it is.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

8. Likes:

BillDoran (07-29-2021),Revering4Blue (07-29-2021),SteelSD (07-29-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    my shooting in pickup games rarely matches up with my "real" shooting ability
    My shooting wasn't as good as my shooting, but will be better than my shooting was when I shoot what I didn't shoot when I shot.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

10. Likes:

adkindo (07-29-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    I never understand what the Spurs are doing. If they were still winning all the time, that would be fine. Now they sort of seem like an organization that thinks it's way smarter than it is.
    Primo would have almost assuredly been available 10 picks later. I'm guessing New York would have been fine with dealing both picks for #12.

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    I ran across a couple mocks over the last few days that had Primo slotted at the Sixers #28.

--Ted Williams

Duarte before Moody is interesting.

He definitely makes sense for Indiana.

Really like the two guys Golden State got for their team.

Kuminga as a PF backup for Green might be his best fit, and Moody as a bench scorer and possible third gun with Curry and Thompson should also be of help.

Now watch-- they'll deal them both before the night is through...

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bourgeois Zee View Post
    Duarte before Moody is interesting.

He definitely makes sense for Indiana.
    I would've been damn happy with either one of them. Never believed that both would have been available at 13 in the first place.

Also, Indiana has acquired pick 31 from the Bucks for picks 54 and 60.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

2021 NBA Draft

Really like the two guys Golden State got for their team.

Kuminga as a PF backup for Green might be his best fit, and Moody as a bench scorer and possible third gun with Curry and Thompson should also be of help.

Now watch-- they'll deal them both before the night is through...
    Pascal Siakam to the Bay Area?

Last edited by Revering4Blue; 07-29-2021 at 09:58 PM.
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

Quote Originally Posted by Revering4Blue View Post
    Pascal Siakam to the Bay Area.

For real?

Houston traded two future picks to get Sengun at #16.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

For real?
    No. Just a rumor. I failed to place a question mark at the end, which I have since corrected.

Turn Off Ads?