Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Trevor Bauer Case

Trevor Bauer Case

He is doing exactly what he should be doing: lawyering up

...Bauer camp is to assemble a dream team of celebrity problem solvers in his defense, including some linked to another dream team that helped O.J. Simpson get acquitted of murder charges in 1995.

His attorney in California is Shawn Holley, a member of the legal lineup that worked with famed lawyer Johnnie Cochran to defend Simpson, the former football star, during the so-called “Trial of the Century” in Los Angeles.
    Ironically one member of his team is Hunter Greene's father

Her private investigator is Russell Greene, who has been gathering evidence in the case on Bauer’s behalf. He is the father of Cincinnati Reds pitching prospect Hunter Greene, the No. 2 overall pick in the 2017 amateur draft. Russell Greene also worked for Cochran as his private investigator from the mid-1990s until Cochran’s death in 2005.
    Despite what was written in the previously closed thread, he has indeed denied the allegations:

Bauer, 30, has been accused by a woman he met on Instagram of assaulting her during two sexual encounters in Pasadena, California, including choking her unconscious and punching her. Representatives for Bauer have denied the allegations and said his relations with her were consensual.
    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...se/7927900002/

My tea leaves show that his team will poke enough holes in this case that he'll "walk" from criminal offenses although MLB will likely suspend him

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Trevor Bauer Case

This case is pretty crazy. The connection to the Padres has only made it nuttier. Her sexual proclivities are certainly unusual, and Bauer is an odd character himself. Someone is going to get rich writing a book about this case before it is done.

However, there's no way the discussion about this case is going to work out on this forum.

Money talks and who knows what swing Hunter has but damn, I’d be begging for my father to distance himself from this if I were Hunter.

There’s nothing “wrong” with Russell Greene getting involved but things are going to get really icky with this it seems and that distraction isn’t needed for Hunter, who seems to be PR savvy as well and this is not a good look.

5. Likes:

goreds2 (07-12-2021),Wonderful Monds (07-12-2021)

They call me "chef"

There are entire industries that exist thanks to millionaire rapists and criminals who find themselves at risk of being held accountable. I wouldn’t want that to be my job but, for some people, it is. I’d hope they’d be as ethical as they can be when compiling a case for their client while charging them as much as humanly possible.
    Last edited by Larry Schuler; 07-12-2021 at 12:28 PM.

7. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (07-15-2021),Wonderful Monds (07-12-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    This case is pretty crazy. The connection to the Padres has only made it nuttier. Her sexual proclivities are certainly unusual, and Bauer is an odd character himself. Someone is going to get rich writing a book about this case before it is done.

However, there's no way the discussion about this case is going to work out on this forum.
    I don't see any politicians involved so I'm thinking this is the best place for it

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    I don't see any politicians involved so I'm thinking this is the best place for it
    Good luck!

They call me "chef"

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Good luck!
    If Sea Ray can show restraint and exercise subtlety with his long-standing admiration for men who commit these kinds of crimes, it might last a few pages.

11. Likes:

919191 (07-13-2021),Hoosier Red (07-12-2021),Wonderful Monds (07-12-2021),WrongVerb (07-12-2021)

Turn Off Ads?