3. Christian Yelich (L) LF
    4. Willy Adames (R) SS
    5. Rowdy Tellez (L) 1B
    6. Tyrone Taylor (R) RF
    7. Jackie Bradley Jr. (L) CF
    8. Manny Pina (R) C
    9. Corbin Burnes (R) P

2. Likes:

Coopdaddy67 (07-18-2021),Flyer Guy (07-18-2021),goreds2 (07-18-2021),KeefeCato (07-18-2021),Revering4Blue (07-18-2021)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 7-18-21 Reds vs Brewers 1:10 pm

really need this one.

5. Likes:

goreds2 (07-18-2021)

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Freeman's starting!
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

7. Likes:

Fil3232 (07-18-2021),goreds2 (07-18-2021)

Would have liked to have seen Suarez in the number 7 slot so we could stack the left handed hitters.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

I think I read that Lorenzen hurt his hamstring last night. Is that really true?
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

When do the Reds retaliate for the Brewers taking our MVP out of the series?

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    I think I read that Lorenzen hurt his hamstring last night. Is that really true?
    It's just like trading for a reliever!
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

In my 47 years of following this team. This season has been one of the most enjoyable. This team has fought and entertained us from day 1. Despite the injuries and bullpen warts they are still in the race.
    At the start of the season on July 18 if anyone had told you they would be 4 games over .500 and 6 games out of first. I think everyone would have said sign me up for that.

13. Likes:

bucksfan (07-18-2021),NebraskaRed (07-18-2021),REDREAD (07-18-2021),RedsfaninMT (07-18-2021),Ron Madden (07-18-2021),WildcatFan (07-18-2021)

There was a time that I looked forward to participating in game threads. Now there's no way I can do that and enjoy the game at the same time.

I can take it when the opinions of others differ from my own.

I just can't enjoy a game thread where some declare the game is over the very moment the Reds fall behind, constantly post things that aren't true and spew hate.

There's going to be failure, it's part of the game. It isn't easy to play major league baseball, these players are trying to do everything they can to succeed.

Sure, every now and then a player needs to be DFA'd but there's no reason to say he's a clown, garbage, trash, a scrub, or a mental midget!

Now I just post the lineups and come back in the 9th inning or after the game. I'd probably get banned from RZ for cussing a guy out if I hung around while he's posting his nonsense. Hope the home team wins, and hope everyone enjoys the game.

15. Likes:

bucksfan (07-18-2021),CySeymour (07-18-2021),HammerTime (07-18-2021),KeefeCato (07-18-2021),membengal (07-18-2021),NebraskaRed (07-18-2021),RedsfaninMT (07-18-2021),RichRed (07-18-2021),WildcatFan (07-18-2021)

Such a weak lineup. 2 decent hitters one of which is struggling. What pitcher would be afraid of Votto, Naquin, Suarez in the middle of the lineup?

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG Slater View Post
    Such a weak lineup. 2 decent hitters one of which is struggling. What pitcher would be afraid of Votto, Naquin, Suarez in the middle of the lineup?
    I pitched a bit at the JUCO level. I wouldn’t be excited to see them. But I wasn’t that good.
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    There was a time that I looked forward to participating in game threads. Now there's no way I can do that and enjoy the game at the same time.

I just can't enjoy a game thread where some declare the game is over the very moment the Reds fall behind, constantly post things that aren't true and spew hate.

There's going to be failure, it's part of the game. It isn't easy to play major league baseball, these players are trying to do everything they can to succeed.

Sure, every now and then a player needs to be DFA'd but there's no reason to say he's a clown, garbage, trash, a scrub, or a mental midget!

Now I just post the lineups and come back in the 9th inning or after the game. I'd probably get banned from RZ for cussing a guy out if I hung around while he's posting his nonsense. Hope the home team wins, and hope everyone enjoys the game.
    It has got really bad. I have several blocked but that doesn't really do much good. When someone responds to there comments then there posts can been seen. I still think if everyone ignored them and stopped responding they would go away in time. They do it for look at me attention. It really does ruin things for the folks who like to participate and root on the team with fellow Reds fans.

19. Likes:

bucksfan (07-18-2021),CySeymour (07-18-2021),membengal (07-18-2021),NebraskaRed (07-18-2021),Ron Madden (07-18-2021)

Lopez optioned to AAA for Gray off the IL.

21. Likes:

REDREAD (07-18-2021),Ron Madden (07-18-2021)

I'll be posting all by myself here.... https://redsintelligence.com/smforum...php?topic=22.0

Feel free to join. If you are not one of the problems
    Last edited by JaxRed; 07-18-2021 at 01:22 PM.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

23. Likes:

Ron Madden (07-18-2021)

It's not just you, Ron. This speaks for me as well.
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

25. Likes:

elrojo (07-18-2021),KeefeCato (07-18-2021),Ron Madden (07-18-2021)

Turn Off Ads?