Turn Off Ads?
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970
Results 1,036 to 1,040 of 1040

Thread: Covid-19, Part XIV

Re: Covid-19, Part XIV

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    It is a drug that is used to deworm horses, that is unsafe for humans to use except as prescribed by a doctor.

In other words, it is an unsafe horse drug.
    In this case it is being prescribed by a doctor. Furthermore Rogan appears to be doing just fine

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    I mean, it's exactly what you said. I know that whenver it's 5 on 1 it means I'm "on one". Whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think Joe Rogan got a doctor's prescription?
    Welcome to RZ. When they know you're right and they know they don't have a leg to stand on, they make it personal. I oughta know. Saying "you're on one" is personal and has nothing to do with the subject at hand

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    There are definitely doctors who prescribe ivermectin for patients as a treatment for Covid.
    Exactly. Doctors use drugs to treat things other than what they're approved for all the time

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCarbo View Post

But I will say that I will continue to call this horse dewormer until the day I die, unless all the idiots die first. They have no credibility, and I’m not going to offer them any.
    And you'll be inflammatory and inaccurate

Sadly we have people on this board spewing the same CNN nonsense regarding Ivermectin.
    Last edited by Sea Ray; 10-14-2021 at 11:16 PM.

We're well over 1,000 posts, so please start a part XV thread to continue the COVID discussion.

Turn Off Ads?