Turn Off Ads?
Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1040

Thread: Covid-19, Part XIV

Re: Covid-19, Part XIV

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    There has been an insane amount of disinformation about Covid coming from every and all sources… and this is what you get angry about?
    I didn't bring it up. I just had six people jump on me for daring to agree with something SeaRay brought into the conversation.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCarbo View Post
    What is the difference between the human version and animal version besides the dosage?
    I don't know. What's the difference between lasix given to horses and lasix given to humans? Or aspirin? Or penicillin?

Hey new guys, this isn't how we treat Boston Red here. There are right and wrong ways to disagree. After all, Boston Red has now said not only that he's "not wrong", but that he's "REALLY not wrong". At that point, the debate is over, and any contrary responses are just ad hominem, which should be left at home. That's not just bad behavior, that's really bad behavior.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

Hey. look who showed up. You're late. Circle jerk is probably over.

They call me "chef"

That’s what RedsZone does. They hate people who are right. And they coordinate a unified reaction between several strangers and they all agree to lie together and say you’re wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post

Just admit CNN was being inflammatory and dishonest, to paint Rogan in a bad light.
    Well Bob,, it's very revealing that you feel that way. You should probably look in the mirror at this point. And I can't believe that you would care enough about this to respond to a post on a messageboard about it anyway.

(I can't mock Bernie's responses, because while I don't agree with him and am about to go touch grass with some anti-vaxxers, I admire his commitment to mocking and shunning those who won't get vaccinated.)

I find it funny that Joe Rogan is mad at a TV network for a sarcastic story about him. I'm also not positive he really had covid - was it from a PCR test ? I guess I could google it, but I don't really care enough about him to do that.

If he wants to be part of the solution, he should use his BROcasting platform to tell his listeners to get vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Well Bob,, it's very revealing that you feel that way. You should probably look in the mirror at this point. And I can't believe that you would care enough about this to respond to a post on a messageboard about it anyway.

(I can't mock Bernie's responses, because while I don't agree with him and am about to go touch grass with some anti-vaxxers, I admire his commitment to mocking and shunning those who won't get vaccinated.)
    I didn't used to mock and shun them. In the very beginning, there were questions when it was just getting rolled out, and I was patient and listened and we would talk it over, but at this point they deserve to be mocked and shunned.

When the CEO of a company within the last month approached me while I'm trying to have a glass of wine and listen to some music, and starts telling me that the vaccine causes strokes and tens of thousands have died, I don't feel bad at all calling her a knuckledragging imbecile and to get away from me. I'm done with those people.
    Last edited by BernieCarbo; 10-14-2021 at 07:23 PM.

Let the record and formal documentation show that I have absorbed yet another vicious unprovoked attack from a poster due to my earnest and unwavering support of truth, honor, and his emotional needs. I shall guffaw about this later this evening as I share cocktails and delicious finger sandwiches with my highly-esteemed, successful colleagues as we reflect upon the high quality of both my and my friend's contribution.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

Oh man, how could I forget to add that one to the RZ "I've lost the argument but must keep doubling down" list?

That's a RZ classic.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCarbo View Post
    I didn't used to mock and shun them. In the very beginning, there were questions when it was just getting rolled out, and I was patient and listened and we would talk it over, but at this point they deserve to be mocked and shunned.

When the CEO of a company within the last month approached me while I'm trying to have a glass of wine and listen to some music, and starts telling me that the vaccine causes strokes and tens of thousands have died, I don't feel bad at all calling her a knuckledragging imbecile and to get away from me. I'm done with those people.
    Yeah, I respect it. Don't agree, but I get it.

"He said he respects knuckledragging imbeciles! It's right there in his words!"

"Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t attacking you at all. I think you’re a good poster, and I’ve never had an issue at all. I think you’re misguided in this instance, but that’s OK.

But I will say that I will continue to call this horse dewormer until the day I die, unless all the idiots die first. They have no credibility, and I’m not going to offer them any.

No, I'm really not. It's very strange how personal things get in here so quickly for basically no reason. Sorry for holding the super controversial opinion that CNN shoud try to report things accurately.
    If that was your opinion I wouldn’t have a problem. You are very good at doing this half the story thing these days.

Livestock suppliers are running out of horse paste - https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e-owners-covid.

Several outlets selling the horse paste list the product with warnings, such as Fleet Farm. Its website states: “Despite media reports that ivermectin could potentially be used to treat people with Covid-19, these products are not safe or approved for human use, which could cause severe personal injury or death.”

In Las Vegas, the V&V Tack and Feed store posted a sign saying the drug would only be sold to horse owners.

“MUST SHOW A PIC OF YOU AND YOUR HORSE,” the sign read.

In Florida, a supply store in Plant City took ivermectin off the shelves and only showed it when “legitimate customers come in”, the owner told the Fox13 network.
    People all over the country are actually buying the horse dewormer version and using it on themselves. It's intentionally obtuse at this point to pretend otherwise.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Turn Off Ads?