Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2021-22: Giannis Domini

Re: NBA 2021-22: Giannis Domini

Some finish

2. Likes:

M2 (12-02-2021)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Dallas shot a franchise record 68.7% from the floor last night mostly because New Orleans refused to play D...
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    Dallas shot a franchise record 68.7% from the floor last night mostly because New Orleans refused to play D...
    That team is shockingly bad.

6. Likes:

M2 (12-02-2021)

I'm just going to type this score to try to wrap my brain around it: Memphis 152 OKC 79
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

8. Likes:

goreds2 (12-03-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    I'm just going to type this score to try to wrap my brain around it: Memphis 152 OKC 79
    Nine players in double figures…and Ja Morant didn’t even play.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

The Philadelphia 76ers’ Joel Embiid Says He’s Still Working His Way Back From Covid-19

“I would never use it as an excuse, but clearly I believe it’s going to take me a long to come back, particularly legs and cardio and all that stuff,” Embiid said after going 3-for-17 against Boston, bringing his season total to 7-for-33 in Philadelphia’s last two games. “But I have to keep working hard and becoming better every day.”
    https://www.bigblueunbiased.com/the-...-covid-19/amp/
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

It’s tough for these athletes that get bad covid cases. Jayson Tatum looked awful for a long time last season. Myles Garrett basically wasn’t the same the entire rest of the season after he came back.

12. Likes:

goreds2 (12-03-2021)

Blazers fire Neil Olshey - https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ns-neil-olshey. Olshey 100% deserved to go for basketball reasons. It's looking like that franchise is heading for some rough years. Yet they've done it in the scummiest way possible, trumping up charges that he violated the team's code of conduct in order to get out of paying the remainder of his contract.

I got to watch some of the Blazers tonight, and they're awful. If Dame can come back and do Dame things, he might be able to carry them, but the situation is dire. CJ is not right. Nurkic plays like he's fossilized. Covington, Powell and Nance are role players who look like they have no idea what their role is. The new GM will have work to do and part of that might be getting a new coach, because Chauncey Billups looks way over his head.

Watching the Cavs regularly for the first time in years (I am fair weather, yes) and they look absolutely legit. Nasty, nasty, nasty defensive team.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

16. Likes:

M2 (12-05-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post
    Watching the Cavs regularly for the first time in years (I am fair weather, yes) and they look absolutely legit. Nasty, nasty, nasty defensive team.
    They're on a torrid streak at the moment (four straight wins). They really threw the clamps on Miami last week. Can't help but notice how much better they are without Collin Sexton. Darius Garland in particular seems like he's a different player without Sexton soaking up the usage so he can take low percentage shots.

Watched part of the Rockets - Pelicans game.

That's 20 minutes I'll never get back.

Woof.

I can't tell if Christian Wood is a good player bad team guy or a bad team someone has to do it guy.

Anyone?

Went to the Cavs Jazz game today. Fun game. Jazz took a 15 point lead in the 4th, the Cavs stormed back to tie it and the Jazz ended up winning by 1 after Garland missed.

Watching Gobert live is pretty cool. What he does to effect shots and position himself for rebounds is just special. Mitchell has also gotten really good at getting to the rim and finishing different ways.

For the Cavs it’s really cool to see Garlands progress. He’s a completely different guy from 2 years ago. Mobley has a great feel for the game. He made some excellent passes to get guys lay ups that most rookies don’t see.

Crowd was good too. They really like this team.

20. Likes:

Revering4Blue (12-06-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Bourgeois Zee View Post
    Watched part of the Rockets - Pelicans game.

That's 20 minutes I'll never get back.

Woof.

I can't tell if Christian Wood is a good player bad team guy or a bad team someone has to do it guy.

Anyone?
    Maybe he's more of a 6th man on a good team. Bit of a ball stopper and doesn't play great defense, but he could rip it up leading a bench unit.

22. Likes:

Revering4Blue (12-06-2021)

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    They're on a torrid streak at the moment (four straight wins). They really threw the clamps on Miami last week. Can't help but notice how much better they are without Collin Sexton. Darius Garland in particular seems like he's a different player without Sexton soaking up the usage so he can take low percentage shots.
    The Allen/Garland pick-and-roll is a devastating weapon.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

Turn Off Ads?