Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 12 Team ESPN League

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,372

    12 Team ESPN League

    Care to give some feedback and who to look at to strengthen from FA.

    NO. PLAYER ROUND
    3 Saquon Barkley NYG, RB 1
    22 Keenan Allen LAC, WR 2
    27 Calvin Ridley Atl, WR 3
    46 Javonte Williams Den, RB 4
    51 Myles Gaskin Mia, RB 5
    70 Kareem Hunt Cle, RB 6
    75 Ronald Jones II TB, RB 7
    94 Jalen Hurts Phi, QB 8
    99 Jaylen Waddle Mia, WR 9
    118 Dallas Goedert Phi, TE 10
    123 Cole Beasley Buf, WR 11
    142 Ty'Son Williams Bal, RB 12
    147 Sterling Shepard NYG, WR 13
    166 Terrace Marshall Jr. Car, WR 14
    171 Younghoe Koo Atl, K 15
    190 Seahawks D/ST Sea, D/ST 16
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

    William Arthur Ward



  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member KeefeCato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    644

    Re: 12 Team ESPN League

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    Care to give some feedback and who to look at to strengthen from FA.

    NO. PLAYER ROUND
    3 Saquon Barkley NYG, RB 1
    22 Keenan Allen LAC, WR 2
    27 Calvin Ridley Atl, WR 3
    46 Javonte Williams Den, RB 4
    51 Myles Gaskin Mia, RB 5
    70 Kareem Hunt Cle, RB 6
    75 Ronald Jones II TB, RB 7
    94 Jalen Hurts Phi, QB 8
    99 Jaylen Waddle Mia, WR 9
    118 Dallas Goedert Phi, TE 10
    123 Cole Beasley Buf, WR 11
    142 Ty'Son Williams Bal, RB 12
    147 Sterling Shepard NYG, WR 13
    166 Terrace Marshall Jr. Car, WR 14
    171 Younghoe Koo Atl, K 15
    190 Seahawks D/ST Sea, D/ST 16
    Not sure what is in the free agent pool. But I would look to upgrade QB.

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,372

    Re: 12 Team ESPN League

    Quote Originally Posted by KeefeCato View Post
    Not sure what is in the free agent pool. But I would look to upgrade QB.
    "Best FA QB"
    Lance SF
    Cousins Min
    Wilson NYJ
    Jones NYG
    Wentz Ind
    Goff Det
    Bridgewater Den.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

    William Arthur Ward



Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | cumberlandreds | Gallen5862 | Kinsm | Plus Plus | Powel Crosley | RedlegJake | The Operator