Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 9-5-21 Reds vs Tigers 1:10pm

Re: 9-5-21 Reds vs Tigers 1:10pm

Quote Originally Posted by KeefeCato View Post
    That may keep Barrero in the minors then. Unless they are ready to release Garrett .
    Barrero is your starting SS in 2021-2022.... I don't see much point in pushing to have him here now at this point in season with the playoffs on the line.

2. Turn Off Ads?

That may keep Barrero in the minors then. Unless they are ready to release Garrett .
    I'm ready ; you're ready . I doubt if the Reds are ready.

Quote Originally Posted by JP321 View Post
    Barrero is your starting SS in 2021-2022.... I don't see much point in pushing to have him here now at this point in season with the playoffs on the line.
    It comes down to would you rather have a 9th reliever or Barrero. I see no need for a 9th reliever. I also so no need for another Shogo on the bench that is what Lopez is. Lopez can't hit the ball hard . Barrero could at least run play defense give Farmer a blow in games that are decided by the 6th inning.

5. Likes:

REDREAD (09-05-2021)

According to Five Thirty Eight, the Reds have a 62% chance of making the playoffs. That's down from a high of 78% a week and a half ago.

Odds are 3:2 in favor of a Reds' win today. Neither team is given an advantage due to their starting pitcher for today.( plus 11 for both Mize and Castillo)

Tigers' team rating is slightly less than the Chicago Cubs(that's a bit odd).

7. Likes:

REDREAD (09-05-2021)

The Reds won’t see their home ballpark for a while after Sunday. They embark on a nine-game trip after the game, all against Central Division foes, beginning with a stop in Chicago on Monday.

Luis Castillo will start the series finale for the Reds. Castillo (7-14, 4.30 ERA) has posted four consecutive quality starts, yet he’s been tagged with the loss in four of his past five outings.

His teammates have scored a total of six runs in those four defeats.

Right-hander Casey Mize (7-7, 3.59) will oppose Castillo. In his most recent outing, Mize gave up three runs on six hits to Minnesota on Monday and took the loss in a 3-2 game. All of the Twins’ runs came in the fourth inning, capped by a Josh Donaldson homer.

He held St. Louis scoreless in a five-inning stint in his previous start, a 4-3 win on Aug. 24. Mize will face the Reds for the first time.
    https://www.krqe.com/sports/mlb-base...gainst-tigers/

Excellent first inning by Castillo

Sadak complimented 1 pitch early but Castillo looked great

Time to put about 8 runs on this ahole auburn guy.

And an even better inning by Mize

Quote Originally Posted by Alabama Red View Post
    Time to put about 8 runs on this ahole auburn guy.
    I always root for Alabama against Clemson or Ohio ST. I can't stand that phony Clemson coach and I despise Ohio State. Only team I despise worse than Ohio State is Notre Dame.
    But for the life of me I have never understood why Bama fans even care about Auburn. Auburn never has been and never will be Alabama. They are a blip on the map compared to Bama. But I am not from there so that is probably why I don't get it. But they are never going to compete with Bama year in and year out.

Castillo lacking controllo

I always root for Alabama against Clemson or Ohio ST. I can't stand that phony Clemson coach and I despise Ohio State. Only team I despise worse than Ohio State is Notre Dame.
    But for the life of me I have never understood why Bama fans even care about Auburn. Auburn never has been and never will be Alabama. They are a blip on the map compared to Bama. But I am not from there so that is probably why I don't get it. But they are never going to compete with Bama year in and year out.
    They’re just miserable fans. They’re like a cult.

Moose is a scary monster at third. Lot of adventure over at the Moose corner.

17. Likes:

NebraskaRed (09-05-2021)

Sounds like Louisville when it comes to basketball. They actually think they are on par with UK.

Auburn?

Turn Off Ads?