Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People are wrong when they say Cincinnati has bad ownership/front office

People are wrong when they say Cincinnati has bad ownership/front office

the bengals are good.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: People are wrong when they say Cincinnati has bad ownership/front office

The title of the thread is a possible 1k reaction rabbit hole

The rest is currently correct

4. Likes:

boxseat (10-01-2021),GAC (10-01-2021),JFLegal (09-30-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    The title of the thread is a possible 1k reaction rabbit hole

The rest is currently correct
    lol. i forgot to add urban meyer will likely be faking an illness within the next 14 months, minimum.

6. Likes:

Big Klu (10-01-2021),CarolinaRedleg (10-01-2021),Chip R (10-01-2021),Hubba (10-01-2021)

The Reds have had the same problem for over a decade w/ the exception when they won the division and wild card. And that is that the relief pitching staff does not provide relief. The blame ultimately gets pushed down to coaching however a problem that lingers that long has to fall on ownership.

Quote Originally Posted by JFLegal View Post
    the bengals are good.
    We'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

9. Likes:

KeefeCato (10-01-2021),Kinsm (10-01-2021)

We hear all the time that the "reds last playoff series win was in 1995" well for the Bengals it's 1990

Advantage Reds.
    Go Gators!

11. Likes:

RiverfrontRed (10-01-2021)

the bengals are good.
    You were right. But you guaranteed victory over the Jags. I told you never guarantee victory when it comes to the Bengals.
    They won with a last second FG over a team on a 18 game losing streak.
    Almost an embarrassing loss. Green Bay probably wins easy next Sunday and I imagine the lions game will be a pick em. And Ravens will most likely beat them. 4-3 at best after 7 games.
    And yes I am a Bengals fan. I just know them. They need a Offensive coordinator and not the head coach calling plays.

13. Likes:

Chip R (10-01-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by KeefeCato View Post
    I just know them. They need a Offensive coordinator and not the head coach calling plays.
    Hell, maybe they need Burrow to call his own plays. QBs used to do it all the time.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

15. Likes:

KeefeCato (10-01-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by KeefeCato View Post
    You were right. But you guaranteed victory over the Jags. I told you never guarantee victory when it comes to the Bengals.
    They won with a last second FG over a team on a 18 game losing streak.
    Almost an embarrassing loss. Green Bay probably wins easy next Sunday and I imagine the lions game will be a pick em. And Ravens will most likely beat them. 4-3 at best after 7 games.
    And yes I am a Bengals fan. I just know them. They need a Offensive coordinator and not the head coach calling plays.
    The Lions are horrible
    What would you say.....ya do here?

17. Likes:

Chip R (10-01-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    The Lions are horrible
    Yes the Lions are horrible. But so are the Jags. The Bengals barley beat them at home. Lions game is on the road. Pick em game if the Bengals play the first half like they did last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Hell, maybe they need Burrow to call his own plays. QBs used to do it all the time.
    He would call nearly all empty back field 5 wide plays if he were calling them. Already see enough of that. Burrow is going to get sacked a bunch when they run into a team who has a legit pass rusher or rushers.
    The Steelers had a few key Def. players out last week. And I am not sure if it is there poor Off. Cord. or Ben being done or combination of both but they have been bad on Offence this season.
    I really want the Bengals to be good. But I am not ready to call them good yet based on a good start.

the bengals are good.
    Don't let the 3-1 record fool you.

Can Joe Burrow play CF?

Quote Originally Posted by RiverfrontRed View Post
    Don't let the 3-1 record fool you.
    they get to play the lions and jets in 2 of the next 4 games. this team will stay in the race for a playoff spot. next year is the year though.

they get to play the lions and jets in 2 of the next 4 games. this team will stay in the race for a playoff spot. next year is the year though.
    So why would next year be any different? Probably have basically same team as this year.

Turn Off Ads?