Turn Off Ads?
Page 24 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19, Part XV - Mr. Ed can't find his medicine...

Re: Covid-19, Part XV - Mr. Ed can't find his medicine...

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post
    It's weird, it really has become two separate realities. Everyone I interact with more than passingly is vaccinated, I have a booster, so all this carnage happening all over Ohio feels very distant.
    I'm interested in the Venn Diagram of those who claim my "body my choice" for the vaccination and also support a complete overturning of Roe vs Wade

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    I'm interested in the Venn Diagram of those who claim my "body my choice" for the vaccination and also support a complete overturning of Roe vs Wade
    So, a single circle?
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

4. Likes:

westofyou (11-24-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post
    It's weird, it really has become two separate realities. Everyone I interact with more than passingly is vaccinated, I have a booster, so all this carnage happening all over Ohio feels very distant.
    https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/por...ses-by-zipcode

Because it basically is if you live in one or the 3 bigger cities. This map lets you filter by cases per 100k for the last 30 days. It’s basically a map of the lowest vaccinated places in Ohio.

6. Likes:

M2 (11-24-2021)

Why not start with those that have advocated "my body my choice" for decades?

Do the diagram on those that support R v W and those who support vaccine mandates?

Boston, looks like your state has taken a tough stand against mandates.

https://www.ksnt.com/capitol-bureau/...ecial-session/

Did you see this coming? How do the people of Kansas feel about it?

I'm in Hawaii right now, so I can't say I'm particularly interested in it at this point . I think all adults should get vaccinated, but I'm against the mandates. Based on the people I hang around (far too many of whom are unvaccinated), I think it is probably a popular measure.

By the way, there's supposed to be a vaccine mandate for indoor dining in Hawaii, but we've yet to be asked for proof of vaccination at any restaurant.

10. Likes:

goreds2 (11-24-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    I'm in Hawaii right now, so I can't say I'm particularly interested in it at this point . I think all adults should get vaccinated, but I'm against the mandates. Based on the people I hang around (far too many of whom are unvaccinated), I think it is probably a popular measure.

By the way, there's supposed to be a vaccine mandate for indoor dining in Hawaii, but we've yet to be asked for proof of vaccination at any restaurant.
    Interesting, where are you? I was in Maui last month and was asked at every dinner outside the hotel.

Kaanapali

But also true in Kauai.

Kaanapali

But also true in Kauai.
    Nice we stayed 2 nights in Kaanapali in early October. First time there, it was great. Have fun.

Love Hawaii, it's Oregon's Florida

Love Hawaii, it's Oregon's Florida
    I know what you mean, but man does that undersell Hawaii. We hiked around, and then took a boat around, the Na Pali Coast the last two days, and Florida obviously has nothing in the same universe.

16. Likes:

westofyou (11-26-2021)

Thanksgiving in Hawaii sounds awesome. Have fun and stay safe.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Monkeypod in Kaanapali required our vaccine information tonight, so there was one.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. If you visit family or friends, mask up if you prefer or don’t mask up if you prefer. All is good.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Monkeypod in Kaanapali required our vaccine information tonight, so there was one.
    The Mai tai there is absolutely ridiculous.

Turn Off Ads?