Turn Off Ads?
Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19, Part XV - Mr. Ed can't find his medicine...

Re: Covid-19, Part XV - Mr. Ed can't find his medicine...

Not good. Not good at all:

Pfizer accused of funding lies about AstraZeneca's jab: Explosive Channel 4 documentary alleges drug giant paid for speeches linking rival British vaccine to CANCER

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...necas-jab.html

Can we trust what Big Pharm is telling us?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Not good. Not good at all:

Pfizer accused of funding lies about AstraZeneca's jab: Explosive Channel 4 documentary alleges drug giant paid for speeches linking rival British vaccine to CANCER

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...necas-jab.html

Can we trust what Big Pharm is telling us?
    Nope. 'Tis why we need government regulation and oversight.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

SARS-CoV-2 infection is highly protective against reinfection with the Delta variant. Immunity from prior infection lasts for at least 13 months. Countries facing vaccine shortages should consider delaying vaccinations for previously infected patients to increase access.
    Natural immunity is so good, this study says that they should not be a priority in getting vaxxed

https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance...iab999/6448857

Quote Originally Posted by WrongVerb View Post
    Nope. 'Tis why we need government regulation and oversight.
    I hope gov't knows they can't trust them or their research either.

They call me "chef"

That’s good that you’re agreeing with Sea Ray but he’s not talking about corruption in the pharmaceutical industry. His point is that the Democrat vaccine is bad and all the companies making it are bad for making it and the corruption stems from the liberal vaccine and this is a bad look for liberals.

7. Likes:

Redsfaithful (12-07-2021),WrongVerb (12-07-2021)

Seems as though a lot of these C19 are for folks who aren't very sick with C19:

This increase was even bigger for vaccinated hospital patients, of whom 57 percent had mild or asymptomatic disease. But unvaccinated patients have also been showing up with less severe symptoms, on average, than earlier in the pandemic: The study found that 45 percent of their cases were mild or asymptomatic since January 21. According to Shira Doron, an infectious-disease physician and hospital epidemiologist at Tufts Medical Center, in Boston, and one of the study’s co-authors, the latter finding may be explained by the fact that unvaccinated patients in the vaccine era tend to be a younger cohort who are less vulnerable to COVID and may be more likely to have been infected in the past.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...eading/620062/

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    I'm just wondering how one can tell who's vaxxed and who isn't
    Same as if you were wondering who the Atheist or the Vegan is in a group of people. Just wait 5 minutes they'll tell you

10. Likes:

Boston Red (12-07-2021),Redsfaithful (12-07-2021),westofyou (12-07-2021),WrongVerb (12-07-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by moewan View Post
    Same as if you were wondering who the Atheist or the Vegan is in a group of people. Just wait 5 minutes they'll tell you
    Want to hear about my Crossfit workouts?

12. Likes:

Boston Red (12-07-2021),moewan (12-07-2021),WrongVerb (12-07-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Gack View Post
    1 day a week? LOL
    I know you live in a world different than most people but you'd be surprised at how many companies not in your world still have quite a few WFH folks still, HUGE companies, City Government's too.

Amazing yes, but if you look at the building I work in you'd see about 2000 people and two floors of public access areas, not much room to breath during non pandemic years

Shoot, because of the lack of space I'll assume that many of the folks not needed on site become more hybrid as we move out of it

They call me "chef"

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    I know you live in a world different than most people but you'd be surprised at how many companies not in your world still have quite a few WFH folks still, HUGE companies, City Government's too.

Amazing yes, but if you look at the building I work in you'd see about 2000 people and two floors of public access areas, not much room to breath during non pandemic years

Shoot, because of the lack of space I'll assume that many of the folks not needed on site become more hybrid as we move out of it
    And these companies realize they are handing Democrats a win by letting their employees work from home?

Everyone in my company (5000 plus) is still WFH other than warehouse workers. I was actually granted perm. WFH and moved to the beach last February. I don't think the traditional office is ever coming back in many companies.

16. Likes:

cumberlandreds (12-07-2021),RedTeamGo! (12-09-2021),Revering4Blue (12-07-2021),westofyou (12-07-2021),WildcatFan (12-07-2021),WrongVerb (12-07-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by NeilHamburger View Post
    Everyone in my company (5000 plus) is still WFH other than warehouse workers. I was actually granted perm. WFH and moved to the beach last February. I don't think the traditional office is ever coming back in many companies.
    State Department, where I work, is still Mission Critical Employees have to come into the office. It will be that way until, at least, January 3. Whenever they do go off that I will only have go in 1 day a week. The workplace in offices for most has changed forever.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

18. Likes:

goreds2 (12-09-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by goreds2 View Post
    Mrs. goreds2 and I getting our Pfizer booster this Tuesday.
    Whew, Mrs. goreds2 and I were down for the count yesterday per the booster. Stayed in bed most of the day. Both of us had aches and pains, headaches and I had more of a fever than she did. We are both feeling better today but not 100%. This stuff better make us bullet proof. LOL

Note that we both had the Pfizer double stab last spring. We had a little reaction from the second one but nothing like yesterday.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by goreds2 View Post
    Whew, Mrs. goreds2 and I were down for the count yesterday per the booster. Stayed in bed most of the day. Both of us had aches and pains, headaches and I had more of a fever than she did. We are both feeling better today but not 100%. This stuff better make us bullet proof. LOL

Note that we both had the Pfizer double stab last spring. We had a little reaction from the second one but nothing like yesterday.
    Ouch, this is why I insisted on getting my booster after my wife. Just in case one of us had to play nursemaid, luckily no issues

21. Likes:

goreds2 (12-09-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by moewan View Post
    I’ll add Christians to this list
    What would you say.....ya do here?

23. Likes:

westofyou (12-09-2021)

Turn Off Ads?