Turn Off Ads?
Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19, Part XV - Mr. Ed can't find his medicine...

Re: Covid-19, Part XV - Mr. Ed can't find his medicine...

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post
    tell me you don't read anyone else's posts here without telling me you don't read anyone else's posts here

i'm glad you're hearing your friend, but people on this board have been telling you this for months and months
    I read nearly everyone's posts here

2. Turn Off Ads?

So, how in the world did we spread C19 to deer?

https://www.pnas.org/content/118/47/e2114828118

I'm not gettin' this one

Here's another very worthwhile article. I trust I won't get as much blowback as my previous one because this one has encouraging news on the Booster:

He says that levels of immunity seen in people after a third dose was much higher than after the first two, adding that the vaccines elicited a broad T-cell response (a key part of the immune system, alongside antibodies). “Even though we don’t properly understand its relation to long-term immunity, the T-cell data is showing us that it does seem to be broader against all the variant strains, which gives us hope that a variant strain of the virus might be able to be handled – certainly for hospitalisation and death if not prevention of infection – by the current vaccines,” Prof Faust says.
    It answers a lot of questions including which Booster to get.

Prof Faust’s study, published in The Lancet, which looked at the AstraZeneca, Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, Novavax, Janssen, Valneva and CureVac jabs, found that while all worked well as a third dose, some were more effective than others. “The RNA (Pfizer and Moderna) were very high, but there were also very effective boosts from Novavax, Janssen and AstraZeneca as well.”
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-h...ing-need-know/

I know folks here on RZ think everything has to be partisan but that's not me. I'm interested in all information and that's why I'm throwing this article out there

That article also suggested a Booster after 3 months, not 6 like here. I found that interesting as well

Top selling non fiction book on Amazon last week was an anti Fauci book by RFK Jr

https://www.amazon.com/charts/2021-1...ld/nonfiction/

I doubt anyone here on RZ bought it

6. Likes:

goreds2 (12-04-2021),Larkin90 (12-04-2021)

WHO has not seen any reports of deaths caused by omicron variant, urges people not to panic as delta still dominant

https://finance.yahoo.com/m/03ab55c7...y-reports.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    What you mention is a factor. In fact that point was raised in both the Tyler Durden article and the NY Times article so you're not bringing up anything new. What's new are the words of Dr Ryan...
    So, Tyler Durden get his information from Dr. Ryan. Is that the same Dr. Ryan who reported to the CIA's former Deputy Director of Intelligence for years? That could be explosive given that Durden's girlfriend was also once engaged in an enterprise with the same man a little over 20 years ago.

You may be on to a conspiracy. If you can identify two or three additional degrees of connection, you might be able to bring home the bacon.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD View Post
    So, Tyler Durden get his information from Dr. Ryan. Is that the same Dr. Ryan who reported to the CIA's former Deputy Director of Intelligence for years? That could be explosive given that Durden's girlfriend was also once engaged in an enterprise with the same man a little over 20 years ago.

You may be on to a conspiracy. If you can identify two or three additional degrees of connection, you might be able to bring home the bacon.
    Tyler Durden doesn't have any connection to Dr Ryan. He just reported on comments made by Dr Ryan on Wednesday just like other outlets did including the NY Times

Tyler Durden doesn't have any connection to Dr Ryan. He just reported on comments made by Dr Ryan on Wednesday just like other outlets did including the NY Times
    Right. But how do you explain Durden's girlfriend working with the man who would end up being Dr. Ryan's boss. I mean, there's some connection there, right?
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

Right. But how do you explain Durden's girlfriend working with the man who would end up being Dr. Ryan's boss. I mean, there's some connection there, right?
    I see no connection. No issues whatsoever. I must say I'm not up on Durden's lovelife but since Ryan's comments were covered by the NY Times, I don't see what Durden has to do with it at all. If Durden's girlfriend bothers you on some level, read the NY Times article I linked and forget Durden even reported on it

I see no connection. No issues whatsoever. I must say I'm not up on Durden's lovelife but since Ryan's comments were covered by the NY Times, I don't see what Durden has to do with it at all. If Durden's girlfriend bothers you on some level, read the NY Times article I linked and forget Durden even reported on it
    Durden's girlfriend is a decendent of a former British Prime Minister and Dr. Ryan has connections with both the CIA and former Russian naval officers. I have to say, that has to tie together somehow.

--Ted Williams

13. Likes:

M2 (12-04-2021),WrongVerb (12-04-2021)

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Durden's girlfriend is a decendent of a former British Prime Minister and Dr. Ryan has connections with both the CIA and former Russian naval officers. I have to say, that has to tie together somehow.
    Nothing like playing patriot games with SR, is there?
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Quote Originally Posted by WrongVerb View Post
    Nothing like playing patriot games with SR, is there?
    Speaking of patriots, I just saw a video online of a guy named McCormack, who is defying a local ban after moving from Chicago to a small Oklahoma town. I'm wondering how he ties back to all of this.

--Ted Williams

16. Likes:

WrongVerb (12-04-2021)

Good to know. I don't see how that has anything to do with Ryan's medical opinions but whatever

Good to know. I don't see how that has anything to do with Ryan's medical opinions but whatever
    Well, you have CIA connections, someone close is tied to British blue bloods, and Dr. Ryan is friendly with former Soviet nationals. To sum up, my fear is that he might be have been recruited in the shadows to pass along disinformation about the pandemic, which- given his connections- may represent a clear and present danger to our national security.

--Ted Williams

19. Likes:

WrongVerb (12-04-2021)

Well, you have CIA connections, someone close is tied to British blue bloods, and Dr. Ryan is friendly with former Soviet nationals. To sum up, my fear is that he might be have been recruited in the shadows to pass along disinformation about the pandemic, which- given his connections- may represent a clear and present danger to our national security.
    Sounds like a tin foil hat conspiracy theory to me. If he works for the WHO, how does that impact security in the USA? Others in the NY Times article echoed his concerns. The WHO as a group does not recommend Boosters at this time. I doubt that opinion stems from Soviet nationals or British blue bloods

Turn Off Ads?