Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Great article about the decisions the Reds have to make before 2022 season.

Great article about the decisions the Reds have to make before 2022 season.

1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Great article about the decisions the Reds have to make before 2022 season.

I think that one pretty much nails it…
    Nothing but gas

4. Likes:

Chip R (10-20-2021)

I like Canha as a target for RF.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitri View Post
    I like Canha as a target for RF.
    I get a Marlon Byrd vibe from Canha. If they do go for an outside OF, Kole Calhoun is probably as good a player as I think they'll target.

Sigh.

Man, outside of Marte and Castellanos that article makes me realize how barren this free agent market is.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilHamburger View Post
    Man, outside of Marte and Castellanos that article makes me realize how barren this free agent market is.
    I prefer they churn via trades and make FA signings that are under the radar, guys that play both sides of the game

9. Likes:

757690 (10-20-2021),Chip R (10-20-2021),Revering4Blue (10-20-2021),WrongVerb (10-20-2021)

I think the Reds may have to do something bold. Bolder than probably most of us would want. Something along the lines of the Joe Morgan trade. Something that we'll argue about for months. But I doubt Krall has the stones or the imagination to pull off a trade like that. Remember, the Morgan trade was initially hated by fans and the local media panned it. Fans loved Lee May and Tommy Helms. Joe was thought of as a malcontent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

11. Likes:

cumberlandreds (10-21-2021)

They might as well play Barrero at SS.
    Last edited by boxseat; 10-20-2021 at 04:19 PM.

13. Likes:

Tony Cloninger (10-20-2021)

Turn Off Ads?