Turn Off Ads?
Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Cincinnati Bengals - Part Four

Re: Cincinnati Bengals - Part Four

Today was another gut punch. However if Reiff and Hopkins are back next week I see this team finishing strong.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I should have known that with oline injuries this would be the result.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

Burrow said he is not going to miss any time...dislocated on the sack fumble.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

That drop by Chase right into the hands of the chargers DB was so bizarre. Just a perfectly thrown ball.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Looks like Pittsburgh might knock off Baltimore. The division is a real cluster at the moment.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

7. Likes:

Sea Ray (12-05-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Freak View Post
    Looks like Pittsburgh might knock off Baltimore. The division is a real cluster at the moment.
    Maybe Pittsburgh MIGHT get to 8 wins after all. . . lol

Bengals are the best team in the North. Just gotta prove it down the stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Playadlc View Post
    The AFC is filled with a bunch of decent but inconsistent teams. Thirteen of the 16 teams have between 6-8 wins. Gonna be a wild next few weeks.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

That finger though...

...And the offensive line.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

"So Fla Red"

The AFC is completely bonkers this year

The Mixon fumble was a killer in FG range for the go ahead score. The crowd would have been bananas if the Bengals took the lead on that drive.

Literally changed the complete momentum of the game in one play

13. Likes:

GAC (12-06-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by oregonred View Post
    The AFC is completely bonkers this year

The Mixon fumble was a killer in FG range for the go ahead score. The crowd would have been bananas if the Bengals took the lead on that drive.

Literally changed the complete momentum of the game in one play
    Yep. And good teams don't let that happen, even when a critical turnover occurs. You find the ways to regroup. The Bengals are a much-improved team. Burrows is the real deal. They're the team to beat in the North IMO. But as far as the AFC as a whole? I think it's still going to go through NE or KC. NE just put a hurtin' on the Titans yesterday. KC comes to Cincy early next month.

In the AFC division titles are still up in the air. Not so much in the NFC.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

And if they do win it, it goes to show the AFC North is the worst division in the NFL after it had shown promise of being one of the best. The Ravens/Browns game last week was an embarrassment for the entire division.

I really think we beat Baltimore just like Pittsburgh. Cleveland could go either way but I’m not as optimistic as I am with Baltimore.

Pittsburgh is trash. Ben is going out like Eli Manning rather than Peyton. Baker Mayfield hurts Cleveland more than he helps. And Lamar Jackson can’t complete a three yard pass in crunch time.

And the Bengals can’t win a game outside the AFC North it seems like. I wouldn’t be surprised if they do enough to win the division and lay an egg in the first round of the playoffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

I think they're the most complete team with the biggest upside, but the OL and coaching are our downfalls. Which is a big reason for the inconsistency with this team.

https://twitter.com/pff_andrewr/stat...414342147?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold my home Friday and moving trucks here tomorrow - staying local(ish) to Balt City - just moving further north. Caught scattered pieces of the game. I put that loss on Jonah, Chase and Mixon. Just...make plays fellas. Those turnovers are killers and cost us 21 points really.
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

Turn Off Ads?