Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MLB World Reacts To Comment By Rob Manfred

Re: MLB World Reacts To Comment By Rob Manfred

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    I like the Reds. I love baseball. I'm starting to look at other avenues to enjoy watching the sport than MLB.

It all just seems like a compromised cash grab now.

If anyone finds the non commercial Field of Dreams, let me know or at least send me a postcard.
    College baseball can be fun.

I’ve been enjoying the NBA season so far this year, too. Games go by quickly and there’s only 82 in a season. Teams play every other day. Knicks and Obi Toppin are must watch sports for me. New rule changes have made the game better.

2. Likes:

Bob Sheed (11-20-2021),M2 (11-23-2021)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitri View Post
    I’ve been enjoying the NBA season so far this year, too. Games go by quickly and there’s only 82 in a season. Teams play every other day. Knicks and Obi Toppin are must watch sports for me. New rule changes have made the game better.
    I'm still trying to figure out what the Knicks are this season, and I remain unconvinced on R.J. Barrett. But this is more for the NBA thread.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    I like the Reds. I love baseball. I'm starting to look at other avenues to enjoy watching the sport than MLB.

It all just seems like a compromised cash grab now.

If anyone finds the non commercial Field of Dreams, let me know or at least send me a postcard.
    MLB is the best product by far then I'd look at lower ML ball.

I hate metal bats so I'm not big on college ball myself

6. Likes:

Bob Sheed (11-23-2021)

I know why I prefer the 50+1 rule in german soccer and that I am a member of two football clubs that are owned 100% by its fans. Every member has only one vote... canīt blame bad owners for lack of success, no team thinks about selling out and going to another city, profit is not the main goal...

it seems the NHL went from irrelevant to wildly popular after their last shutdown. I'm sure there are a gazillion theories, but just an observation. MLB is making more money than ever after '94 as well. All the "never agains" come back or are replaced. We all like sheep...
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

9. Likes:

REDREAD (11-25-2021)

Turn Off Ads?