Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: If released would you want Bauer back at league minimum?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

14 29.79%
  • No.

33 70.21%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forgiveness on Thanksgiving...

Re: Forgiveness on Thanksgiving...

Quote Originally Posted by krm1580 View Post
    Ignoring the forgiveness aspect for a moment, for his career he has been a good but not great pitcher. There is pretty overwhelming evidence he was a great pitcher with the Reds due to using sticky stuff to get more spin. When MLB cracking down on sticky stuff his numbers went back to good but not great. Now throw in he is a small guy, on the wrong side of 30 when velo start dropping and I am probably looking at no. Add back in his legal situation and it is a definitive no for me.
    A small sample size since he was on leave for most of the season. You have to wonder how light any suspension of his will be in light of Ozuna getting only 20 games retroactively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Forgiveness on Thanksgiving...

When someone tells you over and over again who they are, please, believe them.

If you are wondering what I mean by this, go look up an article about him, I believe in SI, the year before he joined the Reds.
    Mock a mocketty mockmock.

mock

Turn Off Ads?