Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohio State Mens Basketball 2021/2022

Re: Ohio State Mens Basketball 2021/2022

Quote Originally Posted by goreds2 View Post
    Ohio State at Michigan today 6pm est. on ESPN3.
    Bucks up by 10 with 13 minutes remaining. Game is actually on ESPN.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

2. Turn Off Ads?

Nice win at Michigan. For me, kind of a revenge game after losing the football game last November.

Next game is Tuesday night 8:30 est. on Big 10 Network.
    Last edited by goreds2; 02-12-2022 at 09:02 PM.

Ohio State Falls To No. 18 In Latest Associated Press Top 25 Men's Basketball Poll

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...oll/ar-AATQnee

The Buckeyes split their last two games, including a two-point loss at Purdue and an 11-point win at Michigan.

After splitting its last two games, Ohio State fell two spots to No. 18 in the latest Associated Press Top 25 Poll, which was released on Monday afternoon.

The Buckeyes went cold late in a 66-64 loss at Rutgers on Wednesday night, missing their last seven shots from the field, but followed that up with a 68-57 win at Michigan on Saturday, which was even more impressive given the Wolverines had just knocked off No. 3 Purdue a few days prior.

Ohio State is currently 15-6 overall and 8-4 in Big Ten play, and will now finish out the season with six of its final eight games at home at Value City Arena.

That includes a matchup against Minnesota on Tuesday night (8:30 p.m. on BTN), followed by the rescheduled game against Iowa on Saturday (2:30 p.m. on FOX). The Buckeyes beat the Golden Gophers on the road, 75-64, back on Jan. 27, while this is their first and only meeting with the Hawkeyes this season.

I think that is fair
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Busy night tonight. My 76ers start at 7:30, Buckeyes at 8:30 then Mrs. goreds2 UK Wildcats at 9pm.

I need a setup like this.

7. Likes:

Redsfaithful (02-16-2022),Revering4Blue (02-15-2022)

Busy night tonight. My 76ers start at 7:30, Buckeyes at 8:30 then Mrs. goreds2 UK Wildcats at 9pm.

I need a setup like this.

At least the Buckeyes came through and won.

I watched the second half where they frankly looked incredible. Excellent ball movement, lots of open shots and excellent attacking defense.

10. Likes:

goreds2 (02-16-2022)

Buckeyes win in overtime vs Indiana last night to keep their Big 10 title hopes alive.

Next game:

Thu, 2/24
    ILL
    9:00 PM Est.
    FS1

OSU sorely misses Justice Sueing. The ball can get stagnant at times, with only Branham being able to make plays off the dribble. With Arhens going through his traditional late season slump, the scoring at times can get challenging.

Branham looks like a throw back player who is great off the bounce, can score at will, and will be an absolute stud in a year or two. I was surprised to see Holtman pretty much rely on him late in the 2nd to generate any kind of offense.

Every time I watch IU play I am confused as to why Jackson-Davis does not score more, that the offense will go a long time without running through him.

This OSU team doesn't have a good offense. They are going to be knocked out early in the tourney.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    OSU sorely misses Justice Sueing. The ball can get stagnant at times, with only Branham being able to make plays off the dribble. With Arhens going through his traditional late season slump, the scoring at times can get challenging.

Branham looks like a throw back player who is great off the bounce, can score at will, and will be an absolute stud in a year or two. I was surprised to see Holtman pretty much rely on him late in the 2nd to generate any kind of offense.

Every time I watch IU play I am confused as to why Jackson-Davis does not score more, that the offense will go a long time without running through him.
    Would be awesome if he can come back. Seems like he’s been “close” for about a month. There’s no one on the roster that does what he does and he would compliment Liddell and Branham really well.

15. Likes:

goreds2 (02-22-2022)

Buckeyes win in overtime vs Indiana last night to keep their Big 10 title hopes alive.

Next game:

Thu, 2/24
    ILL
    9:00 PM Est.
    FS1
    The Buckeyes tried to blow a 15 point lead with 5 minutes remaining but held on to defeat #15 Illinois to win by 3. Full court pressure and loud crowd really hampered the Buckeyes.

17. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (02-25-2022)

The Buckeyes tried to blow a 15 point lead with 5 minutes remaining but held on to defeat #15 Illinois to win by 3. Full court pressure and loud crowd really hampered the Buckeyes.
    Lack of defense hampered the Buckeyes. Don’t let a team score on 11 consecutive possessions and you don’t have to sweat it out. Still they did what they needed to do and that is a big big win.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    This OSU team doesn't have a good offense. They are going to be knocked out early in the tourney.
    Ohio State has the seventh best offense in the country according to KenPom. The defense is 94th.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat13 View Post
    Ohio State has the seventh best offense in the country according to KenPom. The defense is 94th.
    They have times where they struggle to rebound. It killed them against Iowa.

While I think Branham should come back next season, dude may be playing himself into a 1st rounder. They have two pros on their team, which could make them a tough out.

Turn Off Ads?