Turn Off Ads?
Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Part XVI

Re: Covid-19 Part XVI

Global deaths have picked up a bit, but the good news is that they're still at roughly half the level (7 day average, Worldometer) they were at last January at the peak (14,822 on January 26). We are a good four weeks into the Omicron spike, so it seems unlikely that we are going to get anywhere close to testing those levels again.

2. Turn Off Ads?

As has been discussed, hospitalizations are what to watch right now. Hospitalizations are still high but they're dropping steadily in Ohio. Today's number is the lowest since Jan 2 and that may have been low just due to the holiday

https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/por...spitalizations

The Ohio Health Department is already warning that they have a huge backload so numbers are going to go up.

South Africa, London, and NYC are all showing that Omicron peaks somewhere between 30 and 40 days. Ohio, especially Cleveland, was already in the midst of another Delta wave when Omicron hit, so it may be tough to accurately predict when Omicron peaks.

5. Likes:

757690 (01-17-2022)

Here's a case to watch:

The South Dakota man’s official autopsy report, exclusively obtained by Children’s Health Defense.org, shows he suffered “multifocal myocarditis” just days following his third dose of the experimental mRNA shot, which his family said was required by his occupation.

A death certificate issued by the State of South Dakota and obtained by the Defender lists Keating’s cause of death from “multifocal myocarditis involving the left ventricle and septum,” with a second cause of death listed as “Recent Pfizer Covid-19 booster vaccine
    https://americanfaith.com/pfizer-boo...-mandated-jab/

If a job requires you to get a vaccination that kills you, is that employer liable?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Here's a case to watch:

If a job requires you to get a vaccination that kills you, is that employer liable?
    No. And neither is the government.

It's all in the fine print. I was thinking that's why we had the whole "emergency approval" qualifier initially. So they couldn't get sued if things went south.

Nope. Can't sue for this regardless.

Trust the Fauci.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    No. And neither is the government.

It's all in the fine print. I was thinking that's why we had the whole "emergency approval" qualifier initially. So they couldn't get sued if things went south.

Nope. Can't sue for this regardless.

Trust the Fauci.
    That is not quite true. The employer is still liable through a workman's compensation claim.

9. Likes:

Bob Sheed (01-18-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Here's a case to watch:

The fact that he was 26, 5'9" and 240 pounds may make your and the right-wing website's argument a bit difficult that it was the vaccine that caused his heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Strikes Out Looking View Post
    The fact that he was 26, 5'9" and 240 pounds may make your and the right-wing website's argument a bit difficult that it was the vaccine that caused his heart attack.
    I also look forward to the 300,000 links he’s going to post of dead guys who died from Covid after not getting the vaccine.

I just ordered my four free COVID test provided by Gubmit. Their website came up a day early at www.covidtest.gov.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

The guy also had a rare blood vessel malformation in his brain that was cured but who knows, it could’ve played a role.

Also, from the article:

Keating’s CDC vaccine card documents his first and second doses of Pfizer’s experimental gene therapy on March 26, and April 16, 2021, respectively.
    Yeah, no agenda there.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Covid aside, Joseph Keating was one interesting dude. I just looked at his art, and he was pretty talented. Had a lot of health issues growing up, but his parents made sure he had a lot of positive experiences. I’m not sure how much the vaccine contributed to his death, but it’s terribly bad luck, especially after already having two vaccines previously.

16. Likes:

RichRed (01-18-2022),TeamCasey (01-20-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCarbo View Post
    Covid aside, Joseph Keating was one interesting dude. I just looked at his art, and he was pretty talented. Had a lot of health issues growing up, but his parents made sure he had a lot of positive experiences. I’m not sure how much the vaccine contributed to his death, but it’s terribly bad luck, especially after already having two vaccines previously.
    I thought the same. It’s a shame it happened, no matter the cause.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

I seem to remember two years of people regularly noting the threat this disease poses to those with serious health conditions and those who are immunocompromised, along with noting that the vaccine may not provide them with sufficient protection (either due to their compromised health or due to them not converting antibodies). Now someone in that exact situation dies from the disease and it's a plague rat field day? Oh hell no.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Right wing website's argument???

This comes from his autopsy:

Attachment 17987

Are you saying the coroner is somehow associated with a right wing website?

Turn Off Ads?