Turn Off Ads?
Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Part XVI

Re: Covid-19 Part XVI

Quote Originally Posted by RichRed View Post
    The guy also had a rare blood vessel malformation in his brain that was cured but who knows, it could’ve played a role.

Also, from the article:

Yeah, no agenda there.
    Forget the agenda. Just look at the death certificate

2. Turn Off Ads?

Though if anyone wants to get upset about people being used like lab rats for quack medicine, I present you with the Washington County Detention Center in Arkansas.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    I seem to remember two years of people regularly noting the threat this disease poses to those with serious health conditions and those who are immunocompromised, along with noting that the vaccine may not provide them with sufficient protection (either due to their compromised health or due to them not converting antibodies). Now someone in that exact situation dies from the disease and it's a plague rat field day? Oh hell no.
    For what it’s worth, there’s no indication he had Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCarbo View Post
    For what it’s worth, there’s no indication he had Covid.
    Fair enough, there's also no indication the vax killed him. More accurately I should have said this is the exact type of person who is at high risk and now plague rats want to turn him into an anti-vax cause celebre? Oh hell no.

Fair enough, there's also no indication the vax killed him. More accurately I should have said this is the exact type of person who is at high risk and now plague rats want to turn him into an anti-vax cause celebre? Oh hell no.
    I agree with that, especially since he had two prior vaccinations, and has probably had a lifelong of shots due to his various illnesses. And it’s also possible that the vaccine could’ve been the straw that broke the camels back. Maybe that’s why the autopsy report mentioned it, but they also mentioned a dozen other things wrong with the poor guy.

But that isn’t going to stop the anti-vaxxers from putting him right up there beside Betty White and Hank Aaron as examples of people getting killed by the vaccine. And ironically, the vaccine was intended primarily for high-risk people like him, and if he was allowed to speak out today, he would probably tell us that he would do it the same thing again.

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCarbo View Post
    I agree with that, especially since he had two prior vaccinations, and has probably had a lifelong of shots due to his various illnesses. And it’s also possible that the vaccine could’ve been the straw that broke the camels back. Maybe that’s why the autopsy report mentioned it, but they also mentioned a dozen other things wrong with the poor guy.

But that isn’t going to stop the anti-vaxxers from putting him right up there beside Betty White and Hank Aaron as examples of people getting killed by the vaccine. And ironically, the vaccine was intended primarily for high-risk people like him, and if he was allowed to speak out today, he would probably tell us that he would do it the same thing again.
    I suspect all of us know some high-risk folks. And every high-risk person I know has been urged to get the vax and boosters because it's literally their best chance of surviving COVID if they get it.

I'm telling you... find the slightest kink in the chain of covid vaccines or China's involvement with origin of the virus itself, and guys like M2 sound like folks defending Trump's tax filings.

Insults. Deflections. Thoughts and Prayers. Whataboutisms. Blind-Faith Benefit of the Doubt. The Full Monty.

This is not about politics just because I mention Trump, anymore than it is about reality tv just because I mention Trump. I just find it amusing, how much "bonkers" has in common as you head further out from the proverbial shore in any direction.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    I'm telling you... find the slightest kink in the chain of covid vaccines or China's involvement with origin of the virus itself, and guys like M2 sound like folks defending Trump's tax filings.

Insults. Deflections. Thoughts and Prayers. Whataboutisms. Blind-Faith Benefit of the Doubt. The Full Monty.

This is not about politics just because I mention Trump, anymore than it is about reality tv just because I mention Trump. I just find it amusing, how much "bonkers" has in common as you head further out from the proverbial shore in any direction.
    ... he said while gadflying about the death of a person from the highest risk category for COVID, for whom we have no established causal link between his death and the vaccine.

Go ahead, be that guy.

Well, you might have a point if this was actually a kink in the chain of Covid vaccines. Anti-vaxxers crawl the Internet desperately trying to find articles like this, and he had to go to americanfaith.com to find this one, not a reputable science website. And it goes the other way too. There’s a guy here that desperately tries to find more evidence that the virus is even more dangerous than we thought, digging up studies that wouldn’t pass a seventh grade science project.

And now, we have a young man who has been sick his entire life and was actually a Make-A-Wish kid, did everything he was supposed to do, and by all indications he loved life, had a job, loved art and travel, and made nude paintings. So now a few crazies on the Internet want to exploit him. Sorry you’re offended when somebody calls it for what it is.

I’m really sick of this crap, and the rest of the unvaccinated can get sick and die from this point forward for all I care. Really too bad about the hospitals being full, but there’s nothing we can do about it. Sure, Biden finally woke up from his nap and ordered some test kits, about a day and a half‘s worth if we want everybody to test themselves, so we lost the war. But if you’re vaccinated, you can go to football games, go visit family, travel, and rock on with no worries, which most of us are doing now. The 30% of stragglers are gonna do what they’re gonna do. Hope they’re proud.

Fact: Autopsy said that the booster was a contributing cause of death. My guess is this sort of thing is extremely rare. Maybe even more rare than getting myocarditis as a result of C19. No sense in making up facts like:

"there's also no indication the vax killed him"

Those are the words of someone posting on RZ. Nothing more and it's not consistent with was what written by the coroner. Please don't make up facts

... he said while gadflying about the death of a person from the highest risk category for COVID, for whom we have no established causal link between his death and the vaccine.

Go ahead, be that guy.
    Take it up with the coroner. I hear they are notoriously anti-vax when it suits your narrative.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

13. Likes:

Sea Ray (01-18-2022)

RZ is just like the MSM. They want to suppress stories like this. There are risks to getting the vaccine. It's awfully hard to get stories like this out as we're seeing here. There's also a risk to getting C19. Personally I think the risk of the vax is far less than the risk of getting sick with this bug so I opted for the vax. But let's not suppress facts here

Take it up with the coroner. I hear they are notoriously anti-vax when it suits your narrative.
    No, I think I'll take it up with you for portraying it as something it's not just so you can get a little thrill out of it.
    Last edited by M2; 01-18-2022 at 05:29 PM.

M2 is correct. On a death certificate, a "Part II/Contributory" section doesn't list anything that directly resulted in the primary cause of death. Anything that produces a direct causal link to the primary cause of death would be listed in Part I.

Please go read the "Specificity is key section": https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4504663/

The death certificate doesn't say that Keating died due to myocarditis caused by the Covid vaccine. It says that he got the Covid vaccine prior to dying due to myocarditis. It's not the same thing and it's not semantics. While the vaccine can be linked to cases of myocarditis, there's no declaration in this case that it resulted in the actual cause of death.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

17. Likes:

757690 (01-18-2022),Kinsm (01-20-2022),M2 (01-19-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD View Post
    M2 is correct. On a death certificate, a "Part II/Contributory" section doesn't list anything that directly resulted in the primary cause of death. Anything that produces a direct causal link to the primary cause of death would be listed in Part I.

Please go read the "Specificity is key section": https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4504663/

The death certificate doesn't say that Keating died due to myocarditis caused by the Covid vaccine. It says that he got the Covid vaccine prior to dying due to myocarditis. It's not the same thing and it's not semantics. While the vaccine can be linked to cases of myocarditis, there's no declaration in this case that it resulted in the actual cause of death.
    Note in the article the mother of the deceased says the vaccine “directly” caused the death.

Also note the author of the article was “Infowars.”

19. Likes:

westofyou (01-19-2022)

Turn Off Ads?