Turn Off Ads?
Page 35 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Cincinnati Bengals Part VI: PLAYOFFS?!???!

Re: Cincinnati Bengals Part VI: PLAYOFFS?!???!

Burrow and Herbert will both probably be the first $50 mil/year players in NFL History after next year.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Red Smokey View Post
    Burrow and Herbert will both probably be the first $50 mil/year players in NFL History after next year.
    Patrick Mahomes says "welcome to the club".

Quote Originally Posted by Big Red Smokey View Post
    Back the Brinks truck right up to Joey B’s house. I don’t want him going anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Don't worry. I'd say the game threads are about league average.
    Phil Castellini puts the FUN in Trust Fund.

5. Likes:

Redsfaithful (01-20-2022)

Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

7. Likes:

Boss-Hog (01-20-2022),Redhook (01-20-2022),Redsfaithful (01-21-2022),StRedlegs900 (01-20-2022),The Operator (01-20-2022),UKFlounder (01-20-2022),wolfboy (01-20-2022)

---Hendrickson has cleared concussion protocol and is good to go for Saturday (huge news)

---Tupou and Stanley Morgan are trending in the right direction per ZT

---the new DT signed from the Cardinals (Kerr) also may see game action per ZT

Pretty great updates all around.
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

9. Likes:

oregonred (01-20-2022),The Operator (01-20-2022),wolfboy (01-20-2022)

Thanks - that is a great read

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post

The Titans have apparently changed their ticket transfer rules in an effort to limit the number of Bengal fans at the stadium.

Here’s hoping that gives the boys a little extra motivation.

"So Fla Red"

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    ---Hendrickson has cleared concussion protocol and is good to go for Saturday (huge news)

---Tupou and Stanley Morgan are trending in the right direction per ZT

---the new DT signed from the Cardinals (Kerr) also may see game action per ZT

Pretty great updates all around.
    The Zach Kerr story is pretty wild. He was on the sidelines for the Rams/Cardinals Monday night game. Demoted to the practice squad last minute when they activated JJ Watt Monday afternoon. Then Kerr was elevated from the practice squad to the Bengals 53-man after the game ended and the Cardinals lost.

He may be able to fill in admirably for 15-20 much needed reps on Sunday

13. Likes:

membengal (01-20-2022),The Operator (01-20-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by The Operator View Post
    The Titans have apparently changed their ticket transfer rules in an effort to limit the number of Bengal fans at the stadium.

Here’s hoping that gives the boys a little extra motivation.
    If I had tickets that I was selling, I wouldn't care who in the world bought them from me, as long as said person paid the highest price. I can guarantee you the Titans sent out ticket forms for the "entire" playoffs the second they were allowed too. Now all of a sudden they are trying to limit who you can sell those tickets too!

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    If I had tickets that I was selling, I wouldn't care who in the world bought them from me, as long as said person paid the highest price. I can guarantee you the Titans sent out ticket forms for the "entire" playoffs the second they were allowed too. Now all of a sudden they are trying to limit who you can sell those tickets too!
    Yea, I’d be mad if I was a seller, as long as I was playing by the rules as originally written.

This move just reeks of fear to me. What better way to blatantly come out and say you’re afraid of your Divisional Round home field playoff game turning into a road game for the home team?

Quote Originally Posted by oregonred View Post
    The Zach Kerr story is pretty wild. He was on the sidelines for the Rams/Cardinals Monday night game. Demoted to the practice squad last minute when they activated JJ Watt Monday afternoon. Then Kerr was elevated from the practice squad to the Bengals 53-man after the game ended and the Cardinals lost.

He may be able to fill in admirably for 15-20 much needed reps on Sunday
    From Deflategate to getting benched in favor of a three-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year two nights ago, to Seamless Joe Burrow Bengals' first AFC Divisional game, Zach Kerr suddenly may finally get his first NFL postseason snap Saturday (4:30 p.m.-Cincinnati's Local 12) in Nashville.

Kerr, swiped off the Cardinals practice squad Monday morning, found out the Cards had moved him to the roster for their Monday night Wild Card Game in Los Angeles against the Rams.

"I was there watching, but I kind of knew no matter what happened, I was going to Cincinnati," Kerr said Wednesday after practice. "It was crazy … If the Cardinals had won, I guess they would have had to make a decision."

Only in the NFL.

Since arriving in Arizona back on a Tuesday (Nov. 9) and playing that Sunday (Nov. 14), the 6-2, 334-pound Kerr had been on the active roster, but with defensive tackles J.J. Watt and Jordan Phillips cleared, they cut Kerr and signed him to the practice squad and the Bengals grabbed him. But then on Monday the Cards elevated him for the game and the Bengals let him play it out.

Yet for the third time in his eight seasons he was inactive for a playoff game with Watt getting the call and watched the Cardinals lose to the Rams, 34-11, with an ear piece that allowed him to alert guys going into the game of the call.

https://www.bengals.com/news/quick-h...dell-heartwarm
    Last edited by Rdirtypirates; 01-20-2022 at 02:42 PM.

Zac Taylor got carded at Mt Lookout Tavern when he took a game ball there, lol.

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/202...off-game-ball/
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

18. Likes:

pedro (01-21-2022),Wonderful Monds (01-21-2022),Yachtzee (01-20-2022)

Another excellent piece to start the day:

https://twitter.com/ringer/status/14...661816837?s=21

20. Likes:

StRedlegs900 (01-21-2022),UKFlounder (01-21-2022)

Looks like a high of 40 with very little chance of precip and almost no wind tomorrow in Nashville. Good news for Joe B. and the passing game.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

22. Likes:

The Operator (01-21-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by The Operator View Post
    Yea, I’d be mad if I was a seller, as long as I was playing by the rules as originally written.

This move just reeks of fear to me. What better way to blatantly come out and say you’re afraid of your Divisional Round home field playoff game turning into a road game for the home team?
    We played them 3 or 4 years go down there and I remember being surprised by how many Bengals fans I saw on TV.

I think we might have a large contingency there tomorrow.

24. Likes:

Revering4Blue (01-22-2022),The Operator (01-21-2022)

Turn Off Ads?