Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RIP Bob Saget

Re: RIP Bob Saget

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    How does someone sustain all those head injuries and then just fall asleep?
    Isn't it possible he didn't fall asleep, but hurt himself and then went to the bed (it was a hotel room) and passed out?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Strikes Out Looking View Post
    Isn't it possible he didn't fall asleep, but hurt himself and then went to the bed (it was a hotel room) and passed out?
    If he slipped in the shower and hit his head, yeah, I could see it. But, as that one doctor said, “This is something I find with someone with a baseball bat to the head, or who has fallen from 20 or 30 feet." That's not something you just shake off and go back to your hotel room and go to sleep. If you're conscious, which is a big if, you get medical care or you call 911 or someone calls 911 for you. I don't want to be conspiracy guy but I wouldn't be surprised if he was killed somewhere else then moved to his hotel room. I would shudder to see those autopsy photos though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

With injuries like that, how does law enforcement decide in 24 that there was no foul play? Hell it took the better part of a year to investigate Trevor Bauer

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    With injuries like that, how does law enforcement decide in 24 that there was no foul play? Hell it took the better part of a year to investigate Trevor Bauer
    Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown (Florida.)
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

6. Likes:

kaldaniels (02-18-2022),marcshoe (02-23-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Here's a picture of where Saget's injuries occurred.

I'm not a system player. I am a system.

8. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (02-18-2022),WrongVerb (02-17-2022)

Now, investigators have pieced together a theory of how Saget died.

Authorities checked the marble end tables and counters in the bathroom, but found no traces of blood or hair. Now, they believe that Saget lost consciousness in the bathroom and fell backward onto the marble floor, striking his head.

Police believe that a groggy Saget regained consciousness and stumbled into bed, where he again lost consciousness and died. His time of death was estimated to be around 4:00 am, approximately 12 hours before his body was found. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...181624387.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rdirtypirates View Post
    Now, investigators have pieced together a theory of how Saget died.

Authorities checked the marble end tables and counters in the bathroom, but found no traces of blood or hair. Now, they believe that Saget lost consciousness in the bathroom and fell backward onto the marble floor, striking his head.

Police believe that a groggy Saget regained consciousness and stumbled into bed, where he again lost consciousness and died. His time of death was estimated to be around 4:00 am, approximately 12 hours before his body was found. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...181624387.html
    How does that explain the injuries to the front of his head?

11. Likes:

Chip R (02-23-2022),Revering4Blue (02-24-2022)

The only foul play here, is they forgot to sprinkle some crack on him after the beatdown.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

Bob Saget Said He Had Health Issues During Last Comedy Show

Actor and comedian Bob Saget told stage crew members at his final comedy show that he wasn't feeling well during his final comedy show appearance shortly before his death earlier this year.

Rossalie Cocci, who works as a showrunner at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall in Jacksonville on January 8, told investigators in Orange County, Florida that the Full House star said he wasn't feeling well prior to the show, which took place less than 24 hours before he was found dead in an Orlando hotel, TMZ reports.

Cocci said Saget, 65, said he'd experienced long-term effects from a recent COVID-19 diagnosis, which including hearing loss issues.

Additionally, Saget said he'd been sick the day before and had a sore throat, but talked himself up to make the comedy show appearance, which Cocci said he'd done as if nothing was wrong.
    https://700wlw.iheart.com/content/20...t-comedy-show/
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Turn Off Ads?