Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP Bob Saget

Re: RIP Bob Saget

Quote Originally Posted by DayGameRedLegs View Post
    What stands out to me is how ungodly Bob Sagat was in his comedy compared to his family friendly show, Full House. Where is Bob Sagat now in light of eternity? Probably crying out to God to not allow his family and friends to come to this place of torment.
    Seriously, I am firmly in the camp this guy isn't being real. This is performance art.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

2. Likes:

Dom Heffner (02-14-2022)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    He may have slipped in the bathroom or something. I don't know, I wouldn't be that surprised if he had a head injury and didn't think too much of it and went to bed. People do dumb things, especially when they are concussed. If he was alone, I could def see that happening.
    Plus he was by himself. If you get hurt and someone's with you, you are more likely to seek care than if you're by yourself. Especially with something like hitting your head. If his wife were with him she may have urged him to seek care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

5. Likes:

goreds2 (02-11-2022),Revering4Blue (02-14-2022)

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Bob Saget’s autopsy report describes severe skull fractures

Bob Saget, the comedian and actor, died after what appeared to be a significant blow to the head, one that fractured his skull in several places and caused bleeding across both sides of his brain, according to an autopsy report released Friday.

The findings complicated the picture of Saget’s death that has emerged in recent days: Far from a head bump that might have been shrugged off, the autopsy described an unmistakably serious set of injuries that would at the very least have probably left someone confused, brain experts said.

The report, prepared by Dr. Joshua Stephany, the chief medical examiner of Orange and Osceola counties in Florida, ascribed Saget’s injuries to a fall.

“It is most probable that the decedent suffered an unwitnessed fall backward and struck the posterior aspect of his head,” Stephany wrote, referring to the back of the skull.

Still, the autopsy left a number of unresolved questions about how exactly Saget, 65, was so badly hurt. He was found dead in a hotel room at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lake on Jan. 9 during a weekend of stand-up comedy acts. His family said this week that authorities determined that he had hit his head, “thought nothing of it and went to sleep.”
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

He had covid too.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Bob Saget's autopsy report reveals multiple head fractures usually seen in 'high force injuries'

Questions surrounding Bob Saget’s cause of death increased after the late comedian's autopsy report revealed Saget suffered injuries to his head that are usually seen from a more traumatic blow than one typically sustains from a slip and fall, according to multiple media reports.

As reported by Fox News last week, Saget’s family released a statement that said the 65-year-old comedian’s sudden death was caused by a brain bleed that occurred after Saget hit his head and went to sleep, not realizing the severity of his injury. The actor was found dead in his hotel room at the Ritz-Carlton in Orlando on January 9th after performing a comedy show in Orlando, Florida, according to the Fox News report.
    And just like that the covidiots are linking the Sagat death to the grand covid conspiracy.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

It wasn’t COVID but it also begs the question - what the hell happened?

Bob Saget's Death Might Not Have Been Accidental

https://www.iheart.com/content/2022-...line3_readmore
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DayGameRedLegs View Post
    What stands out to me is how ungodly Bob Sagat was in his comedy compared to his family friendly show, Full House. Where is Bob Sagat now in light of eternity? Probably crying out to God to not allow his family and friends to come to this place of torment.
    If there is a God, he/she/it is cringing with every word you type.

12. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (02-16-2022),westofyou (02-16-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by goreds2 View Post
    Bob Saget's Death Might Not Have Been Accidental

https://www.iheart.com/content/2022-...line3_readmore
    Can Dave Coulier account for his whereabouts that day?
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

14. Likes:

M2 (02-17-2022),marcshoe (02-16-2022),RedTeamGo! (02-16-2022)

Now this report from People is a bit different.

"The comedian suffered multiple skull fractures and brain bleeds. As People reports, Saget’s injuries included “posterior scalp abrasions, subgaleal hemorrhage (blood that forms between the skull and scalp), discoloration in the upper and lower eyelids due to skull fracture, subdural hematoma (buildup of blood on the surface of the brain), and subarachnoid hemorrhage (bleeding in the space surrounding the brain).” Damage to his skull included fractures above his eye sockets..
    “This is significant trauma,” Dr. Gavin Britz, the chair in neurosurgery at Houston Methodist Hospital, told the New York Times. “This is something I find with someone with a baseball bat to the head, or who has fallen from 20 or 30 feet.”
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    Can Dave Coulier account for his whereabouts that day?
    Saget would have laughed at this post haha
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Here's a picture of where Saget's injuries occurred.

I was wrong
    Chip is right

How is there not a criminal investigation on this? I'm no expert but this isn't from a slip and fall in a hotel room. This guy took a beating. This does not add up

19. Likes:

Revering4Blue (02-16-2022)

Didn't the initial reports say there were no indications of foul play?

Those injuries seem to be very foul play.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

21. Likes:

Chip R (02-16-2022),M2 (02-17-2022),Revering4Blue (02-16-2022),Sea Ray (02-17-2022)

How does someone sustain all those head injuries and then just fall asleep?
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Turn Off Ads?