Turn Off Ads?
Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Part XVII

Re: Covid-19 Part XVII

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    Mid-March of 2020, and I stated so back then, that there was pretty clear evidence that the virus leaked from a Lab, and the exact lab was actually identified. Within two weeks, one Chinese Scientist was trying to give light to this information in order to help the rest of the world and she disappeared.

If the World wants to act like they just figured it out three years later, fine, but the truth was known 36 months ago.
    More email evidence that Fauci was actively trying to quiet the lab leak theory. He sure doesn't come across as open minded on the issue. He seemed to have an agenda

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...ab-leak-theory

So it wasn't just the Chinese who tried to quiet the idea that it was a lab leak

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    More email evidence that Fauci was actively trying to quiet the lab leak theory. He sure doesn't come across as open minded on the issue. He seemed to have an agenda

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...ab-leak-theory

So it wasn't just the Chinese who tried to quiet the idea that it was a lab leak
    My hunch says that neither the Chinese nor the United States governments wanted the truth to come out about what happened in that lab.

Maybe it was gain of function research that went awry. They definitely had safety concerns that were reported as late as 2019. It may not have been created there but it certainly could have escaped from there.

We'll most likely never know what really happened. Now I'm sure M2 or whoever will be along shortly to post some article from 2021 telling us what really happened though. So, you know, at least we have that going for us.

Fauci sure did get the Golden Boy treatment from mainstream media though, didn't he? Throwing out the first pitch, lovingly portrayed by Brad Pitt, etc. Weren't they trying to say he was a sex symbol at some point?

Looking back at a lot of the COVID related stuff from a historical perspective, a whole bunch of actors/players/events surrounding it certainly do seem nefarious.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

4. Likes:

Redhook (03-05-2023)

I don't know. I think the truth may get out. Someone may come up with the genome of the virus they were studying and then it can be matched with what the first people got

I agree that some in the USA, like Fauci, don't want it to get out for a couple reasons.

1) It'll hurt the future research of gain of function. It's my opinion that this was going on in China because our country thought it was too risky. Fauci is a big supporter of GoF research

2) Our country likely funded some of this research

I think the virus got on some worker's clothes, hands or whatever and he/she left work and it started to spread. If it came from a bat, they'd find some bat with that virus by now

Yes, I agree Dr. Fauci is the devil, man only wanted to keep people safe while a virus raged around us.
    Where we gonna go?

Quote Originally Posted by Strikes Out Looking View Post
    Yes, I agree Dr. Fauci is the devil, man only wanted to keep people safe while a virus raged around us.
    Is it possible that he wanted to keep people safe like any rational human being would while also trying to cover his tracks on the back end? I have no doubt that after the virus occurred, he did his best to protect the citizens of the US. I also believe he’s embarrassed and protective of where and how it happened.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

They call me "chef"

It’s been 3 years and still no one can tell us where they hid Dr. Fauci’s Apple Watch.

The boogyman of all time

Laughing my arse off at this take

Even today we're denying entrance of young, healthy people like the world's top ranked men's tennis player because he hasn't gotten his C19 vax. That is insane. We probably can't discuss it in detail here but such a policy is insane at this juncture...

11. Likes:

goreds2 (03-06-2023),Redhook (03-07-2023)

My how things have changed. Now NY City Police want businesses to require folks to not wear masks...

Removing masks should be made a “condition of entry,” NYPD Chief of Department Jeffrey Maddrey said at a press conference last week, noting that criminals have been taking advantage of masks to avoid detection on surveillance cameras.

“People are coming up to our businesses, sometimes with masks, sometimes masks, hoods and latex gloves, and they’re being buzzed in, they’re being allowed to enter into the store and then we have a robbery or some kind of property being stolen,” Maddrey said.

“We are asking the businesses to make this a condition of entry: That people, when they come in, they show their face, they should identify themselves,” he continued. “And if they feel like they want to put their mask on after they identify themselves for their safety, by all means, they should do so.”

Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, most businesses in the city would block customers from entering the premises with masks on, according to the police chief. But taking in masked customers is now “a way of life.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...s-remove-masks

13. Likes:

goreds2 (03-07-2023)

Even today we're denying entrance of young, healthy people like the world's top ranked men's tennis player because he hasn't gotten his C19 vax. That is insane. We probably can't discuss it in detail here but such a policy is insane at this juncture...
    I'm hoping Djokovic flies to the Bahamas and takes the ferry to Florida to compete in the Miami Open.

My how things have changed. Now NY City Police want businesses to require folks to not wear masks...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...s-remove-masks
    The article doesn't say that the NYPD doesn't want people to wear masks - it only wants people to show their face upon entry. You are welcome.
    Where we gonna go?

The article doesn't say that the NYPD doesn't want people to wear masks - it only wants people to show their face upon entry. You are welcome.
    They don't want them to wear masks when entering the business. They don't comment thereafter

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    I'm hoping Djokovic flies to the Bahamas and takes the ferry to Florida to compete in the Miami Open.
    So it's better to ignore the rules you don't like or want to follow?
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Quote Originally Posted by WrongVerb View Post
    So it's better to ignore the rules you don't like or want to follow?
    That wouldn't be ignoring the rules.

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    That wouldn't be ignoring the rules.
    OK...subvert. Wouldn't this world be much easier to navigate if everyone was doing the adult thing, instead of the greedy thing?
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Turn Off Ads?