Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Cincinnati Children's Hospital is #1

Cincinnati Children's Hospital is #1

This is huge for little ol' Cincinnati. Philanthropist Lee Carter whom I know, and others, have worked for a over a decade towards attaining this goal. Congrats!

https://www.wlwt.com/article/cincinn...23-24/44280639

2. Likes:

Chip R (06-21-2023),cumberlandreds (06-21-2023),goreds2 (06-23-2023),Kingspoint (06-22-2023),Roy Tucker (06-25-2023)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cincinnati Children's Hospital is #1

They will always be number one with me. They saved my life back in 1963 and 64. If not for some very good doctors and I'm sure the support staff I would never made it to the age of two.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

5. Likes:

Chip R (06-21-2023),goreds2 (06-23-2023),Roy Tucker (06-25-2023)

Fantastic hospital and staff.

My one year old started having issues with her oxygen levels dropping during the night and after a sleep study, she had to go through a brief stay at Cincy Children’s for monitoring. She’s done great since we brought her home, they came to our house to do an in-home demonstration for her oxygen machine, etc. and we’re hoping she’ll grow out of it within a year or two. She was a preemie baby and apparently this is semi-common. She dealt with the same issue in the NICU after she was born.

You want to have the utmost confidence in the people that you’re trusting with your kids. I’m glad we have such a phenomenal facility and staff of professionals in our area.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Don't worry. I'd say the game threads are about league average.
    Phil Castellini puts the FUN in Trust Fund.

7. Likes:

cumberlandreds (06-21-2023),goreds2 (06-26-2023),Roy Tucker (06-25-2023)

My youngest daughter was born with a cleft palate. Cincinnat Children’s Hospital has a world-class craniofacial anomaly team and fixed up Lizzy over much surgery and therapy from age 6 months to 16 hrs old. I cannot speak highly enough of them and what they did for Lizzy and us.

She is 30 now, married, a mother of one, and lead nurse in a burn and trauma unit up at Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus. A beautiful and happy young woman.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

9. Likes:

cumberlandreds (06-26-2023),goreds2 (06-26-2023),moewan (06-26-2023),redhawkfish (06-26-2023),Sea Ray (06-25-2023)

Turn Off Ads?