Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 NFL Season

Re: 2022 NFL Season

Great move by the Browns
    What would you say.....ya do here?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    "So Fla Red"

Cooper feels like poor man's OBJ part 2 in Cleveland. Kind of a head scratcher.

rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsfandan View Post
    The Bears have just traded Khalil Mack to the Chargers for a 2nd round pick, a 6th round pick, . . . and that's it. Mack and Bosa will have fun welcoming Russell Wilson to the AFC West.
    Ah man. I wish the Bengals had been in on that.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Great move by the Browns
    20million and you get an even more we will say outspoken receiver when things don't go well. Landry is better and you are releasing him. This just doenst make them better in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderful Monds View Post
    Ah man. I wish the Bengals had been in on that.
    I'd love to see the Bengals strong on both sides of the line. But, this was mostly a salary dump for Chicago. San Diego will have to pay Mack $63.9 million over the next three years. The Bengals wouldn't have done that.

rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsfandan View Post
    I'd love to see the Bengals strong on both sides of the line. But, this was mostly a salary dump for Chicago. San Diego will have to pay Mack $63.9 million over the next three years. The Bengals wouldn't have done that.
    That’s true, although they do have quite a bit of cap space. For that size it probably should go to the OL though.

Great move by the Browns
    For a 5th rounder it was a no-brainer for them...
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    For a 5th rounder it was a no-brainer for them...
    I’d imagine they took on quite a chunk of change from Dallas though that will go toward their salary cap.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    I’d imagine they took on quite a chunk of change from Dallas though that will go toward their salary cap.
    Browns are taking on 20 million but can release him next year at a 4 million dollar cap hit…worth a shot to see if the can motivate him.

Paying Amari Cooper $20 million for next year and expecting commensurate production is a move smacking of desperation.

Quote Originally Posted by Betterread View Post
    Paying Amari Cooper $20 million for next year and expecting commensurate production is a move smacking of desperation.
    It’s risky because you don’t know how motivated he is…as he disappears for multiple games. However it’s a 5th round pick so worth the gamble and they only have to commit to 20 million this upcoming season.

Quote Originally Posted by Betterread View Post
    Folks are acting like he didn’t have 1000+ yards 3 of the last 4 years and 8 TDs last season

Folks are acting like he didn’t have 1000+ yards 3 of the last 4 years and 8 TDs last season
    If he called dak the black kirk Cousins what is he going to think of Baker? Amari is a great player, I just don't see the fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rdirtypirates View Post
    If he called dak the black kirk Cousins what is he going to think of Baker? Amari is a great player, I just don't see the fit.
    Well, he was 100% correct about Dak, so probably will tell the truth about Baker, lol. I don’t think they are going into 2022 with Baker at the helm.

16. Likes:

dubc47834 (03-16-2022)

Well, he was 100% correct about Dak, so probably will tell the truth about Baker, lol. I don’t think they are going into 2022 with Baker at the helm.
    Any opinions on who that may be because you are a qb away from being really good.

Turn Off Ads?