For HS football fans, we at Prep Redzone Ohio have just updated our 2023 class. 2024 will come next week and our 2025 watch list will come the week following. If you're interested in checking them out, click here! For 20% off use the promo code: Luginbill20

A little about our site
There are 3 of us that are a part of the Prep Redzone Ohio site (we're in 34 other states as well). The other two have college football and high school coaching experience. Former Ohio State assistant and recruiting coordinator Bill Conley has contributed to our site on and off over the last year. As for me I've studied the college scouting and recruiting process for the better part of 20 years, and I've been scouting myself for around the last 5 years. I'm passionate about high school football and scouting. I've identified and wrote about several players who've picked up P5 offers before they were ever talking to any colleges at any level. In my time of scouting, I've had the fortunate opportunity to make a lot of connections within college coaching community which spans from head coaches and assistants at the P5 level all the way to D3. I've also had been able to develop many relationships with the high school coaches of programs D1-D7. I work really hard at what I do and I'm proud of the work we do. We are an NCAA D1 approved scouting service, meaning NCAA division 1 institutions are able to subscribe with us. We'd love for you to check us out if you're interested.

For Ohio high school recruiting and scouting reports check me out on twitter @jaredluginbill

Feel free to dm me on Twitter or here if you have questions!