Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: March Madness 2022

Re: March Madness 2022

I just watched the last two minutes on DVR. It’s a shame a team had to lose this game.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

2. Turn Off Ads?

What a game! I'm obviously disappointed they didn't pull out the w, but certainly not disappointed in them at all. Thye weren't even expected to make the tourney a month or so ago and then went on a hell of a ride! I love Hubert Davis and what he does for his kids and think the future is in good hands with him. I also congratulate Kansas-they played a great game and I had no doubt they were the better team. I also loved/appreciated the sportsmanship when Bacot was hurt-they waited for him to get downcourt so refs could call a TO. Also appreciated them alerting the refs when Puff was injured so they could attend to him. Hate this season is over but look forward to what's to come.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

4. Likes:

Puffy (04-07-2022),Revering4Blue (04-07-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by goreds2 View Post
    I just watched the last two minutes on DVR. It’s a shame a team had to lose this game.
    I watched the entire game off DVR. Really good game. Both teams played very well. Kansas breaks record of being down by 15 at the half to comeback to win. Kentucky held the old mark of 10 back in 1998 against Utah,
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    I watched the entire game off DVR. Really good game. Both teams played very well. Kansas breaks record of being down by 15 at the half to comeback to win. Kentucky held the old mark of 10 back in 1998 against Utah,
    I thought I saw the old record was Loyola Chicago coming from 15 down to beat Cincinnati in the 1963 title game.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Freak View Post
    I thought I saw the old record was Loyola Chicago coming from 15 down to beat Cincinnati in the 1963 title game.
    That was in the overall game. The one I mentioned was a halftime deficit. Yes Loyola held the overall record of 15. Kansas was down 16 at some point late in the 1st half.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    That was in the overall game. The one I mentioned was a halftime deficit. Yes Loyola held the overall record of 15. Kansas was down 16 at some point late in the 1st half.
    Oh I gotcha, thanks.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

9. Likes:

cumberlandreds (04-07-2022)

Turn Off Ads?