Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 NFL Draft

Re: 2022 NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Great two picks. With that said, if you don’t have a QB, you don’t have a team
    ....just setting up the QB they take next season, knowing full well that Daniel Jones deserves one more year (with a better team around him) to see what he can do. Even if Jones does great, they still probably take a QB next year.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

2. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (04-28-2022)

3. Turn Off Ads?

If by some magic Treylon Burks fell to us, would it be insane for me to want that to be pick #1 to take over for either Higgins or Boyd and keep this thing going?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    ....just setting up the QB they take next season, knowing full well that Daniel Jones deserves one more year (with a better team around him) to see what he can do. Even if Jones does great, they still probably take a QB next year.
    Good points, next years nfl Qb class is gonna be very good.
    Last edited by RedTeamGo!; 04-28-2022 at 09:12 PM.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

And it could very well be CJ Stroud or Bryce Young who are hands down better than any QB in this class.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

7. Likes:

RiverRat13 (04-28-2022)

Oh it’s a drinking game for me!

Seahawks gonna take Malik Willis right here. Let’s get drunk!
    The NFL Draft makes for a great drinking game.....greater if you have others drinking with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Seahawks have too much money not to take a QB, but they should tank for next season, too.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Cross is the Tackle that will protect the QB they take next year.

2022 NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by podgejeff_ View Post
    If by some magic Treylon Burks fell to us, would it be insane for me to want that to be pick #1 to take over for either Higgins or Boyd and keep this thing going?
    The only receiver I’d entertain taking in the first is Jameson Williams knowing he’d take Boyd’s spot the following year.

Actually I’d take Olave too. He will be gone too.
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

So now that Russ is gone Seattle cares about the O line
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    The only receiver I’d entertain taking in the first is Jameson Williams knowing he’d take Boyd’s spot the following year.
    I would also accept Williams, yes.

I’d say this will be Garrett Wilson.

The NFL Draft makes for a great drinking game.....greater if you have others drinking with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Seahawks have too much money not to take a QB, but they should tank for next season, too.
    I have an annual tradition going to a dive bar called the Rusty Barrell with my friend, Alex. Unfortunately he went to NYC last week to see Phish at Madison Square Garden and brought back COVID with him, pretty sick right now. So, I’m drinking and watching this alone in my basement lol.

15. Likes:

Kingspoint (04-28-2022)

I have an annual tradition going to a dive bar called the Rusty Barrell with my friend, Alex. Unfortunately he went to NYC last week to see Phish at Madison Square Garden and brought back COVID with him, pretty sick right now. So, I’m drinking and watching this alone in my basement lol.
    That sucks, hope he recovers.

17. Likes:

Kingspoint (04-28-2022),RedTeamGo! (04-28-2022)

Whomever gets Jameson Williams is getting a steal at this point. To me, he's the BPA even with knee injury.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    That sucks, hope he recovers.
    He’s doing better today. Was really sick Monday through yesterday.

Saints traded up. They have to be taking a QB here.

Turn Off Ads?