Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dwayne Haskins hit by car and killed

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Re: Dwayne Haskins hit by car and killed

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Well some facts have now come out. He didn't just by chance get run over by a truck early that morning. He bought a lot of lottery tickets towards his fate. That's not speculation. That's a fact. 0.2 and above is awfully drunk. Add in recreational drugs, a highway and you've got a deadly situation on your hands
    You most definitely was speculating. This information wasn't released until yesterday. Could you make a good educated guess that he was drunk, sure, but its irresponsible and reckless. No one should be surprised that your back here gloating you were right. A young man just died and his wife now knows that he was out with another woman. It's sad, for both you and him!
    A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor!

2. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (05-25-2022),WrongVerb (05-24-2022)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    You most definitely was speculating. This information wasn't released until yesterday. Could you make a good educated guess that he was drunk, sure, but its irresponsible and reckless. No one should be surprised that your back here gloating you were right. A young man just died and his wife now knows that he was out with another woman. It's sad, for both you and him!
    I definitely was speculating but I'm not here to gloat. My speculation was that it was suicide. My speculation was not correct. I think you're quick to jump on my case here but you're off base. Here's an idea: Let's not make this about fellow RZers and let's talk about Dwayne Haskins. The dust is settling on this tragic event and actual facts are coming out. Let's discuss the facts and let's not call fellow RZers sad, particularly when you're wrong

I definitely was speculating but I'm not here to gloat. My speculation was that it was suicide. My speculation was not correct. I think you're quick to jump on my case here but you're off base. Here's an idea: Let's not make this about fellow RZers and let's talk about Dwayne Haskins. The dust is settling on this tragic event and actual facts are coming out. Let's discuss the facts and let's not call fellow RZers sad, particularly when you're wrong
    We can discuss the facts all day long, but it doesn't change the fact that you were speculating on all this stuff before things became fact. That is sad...own it!

6. Likes:

westofyou (05-24-2022)

We can discuss the facts all day long, but it doesn't change the fact that you were speculating on all this stuff before things became fact. That is sad...own it!
    My quote:
    I definitely was speculating

I absolutely own it. That's why it's called speculating. Now that we have facts, let's discuss them

What's to discuss? Guy got drunk, did something stupid and got himself killed. It's lucky he didn't kill others. The end.

9. Likes:

dubc47834 (05-24-2022),RedTeamGo! (05-25-2022),Roy Tucker (05-25-2022),Tony Cloninger (05-26-2022),westofyou (05-24-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Gack View Post
    Gil Brandt was actually worse.
    Actually, maybe he was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    What's to discuss? Guy got drunk, did something stupid and got himself killed. It's lucky he didn't kill others. The end.
    I don't disagree with any of that. I'll add that it was a waste of a life that had a lot going for him. It also appears to be a sign that he wasn't taking his job very seriously

So here you acknowledge that I was speculating. No argument there. Show me where I jumped to a conclusion.

They call me "chef"

Speculating is when you say something and no one can ever tell you how dumb it is because it’s speculating.

Yes. This definition is also speculating so please refrain from saying what I know everyone is thinking! IT’S SPECULATION!!!

14. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (05-25-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    Speculating is when you say something and no one can ever tell you how dumb it is because it’s speculating.

Yes. This definition is also speculating so please refrain from saying what I know everyone is thinking! IT’S SPECULATION!!!
    So long as your speculation is not a conclusion, we're on the same page here. It's really a pretty simple concept

So here you acknowledge that I was speculating. No argument there. Show me where I jumped to a conclusion.
    I gave you a link that shows they are both one in the same. But you keep doing you Sea Ray. That's why you have no one's respect around here!

I think the two of you are better served resolving this via PMs, as this is the second thread the same argument has taken place in.

18. Likes:

dubc47834 (05-26-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    I think the two of you are better served resolving this via PMs, as this is the second thread the same argument has taken place in.
    I'm done with it Boss...all good!

20. Likes:

Boss-Hog (05-27-2022)

Turn Off Ads?