Turn Off Ads?
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021-22 NBA playoffs, 2022 NBA off-season and 2022 NBA draft

Re: 2021-22 NBA playoffs, 2022 NBA off-season and 2022 NBA draft

Beal set to sign an extension with the Wiz...5 year deal worth 236. This according to ESPN.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    Beal set to sign an extension with the Wiz...5 year deal worth 236. This according to ESPN.
    My main question is whether that's the first step in a sign-and-trade.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    No way he was leaving that bag and signing anywhere else. Maybe it does lead to a S&T but if not it wouldn’t surprise me. Beal and the Wizards have this strange relationship where each believes the other is better for them than they truly are….and I’m a fan of Beal.

I really hope it is a S&T because if not it’s the perfect example of the bad that can come from the way the SM deals favor the players current team. Sure Beal isn’t forming some super team but he’s also sticking with a franchise that hasn’t once (and won’t) threaten as a true contender his entire career.

I blame Danny Ainge and Lebron, the founding fathers of the big 3 superstar team up phase which led to this…..

Sign and trade with Beal going to Sixers and Maxey (plus a bad contract) going back in return is my guess.

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oxilon View Post
    Sign and trade with Beal going to Sixers and Maxey (plus a bad contract) going back in return is my guess.
    Tobias Harris?
    A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor!

Quote Originally Posted by Oxilon View Post
    If it is Maxey and Harris for Beal, Washington wins that trade on talent.

But Philadelphia might win in terms of "fit."

Stein goes on to say that it is basically down to the Mavs and Knicks in the race for Brunson, as the Detroit Pistons and Indiana Pacers are no longer considered viable threats. The Pistons have been linked to restricted free agents Deandre Ayton and Miles Bridges. The Pacers are also rumored to be interested in acquiring Bridges.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Kyrie Irving has requested and received permission from the Nets to find sign-and-trade offers from other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo Rijo View Post
    Kyrie Irving has requested and received permission from the Nets to find sign-and-trade offers from other teams.
    Hello Operator, can I have the line for the general manager of the Sacramento Kings?

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    Hello Operator, can I have the line for the general manager of the Sacramento Kings?
    Kyrie is gonna agree to Sacramento?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Kyrie is gonna agree to Sacramento?
    Who's desperate enough to pay him and has almost no press? He lives in South Dakota, so it's not like Sacramento is going to be too slow for his liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo Rijo View Post
    Reports are that he is willing to opt out and sign with the Lakers for $6 Million. Personally I think those reports are absolute bs, and put out there by Kyrie's camp to put pressure on the Nets. He would be a fool to leave $30 Million on the table.....even if the Lakers promised to sign him long term next year when Russ is off the books.

Also reports are that the Lakers are the only team with interest in trading for him.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    Who's desperate enough to pay him and has almost no press? He lives in South Dakota, so it's not like Sacramento is going to be too slow for his liking.
    Dude! C'mon. I mean...um...there's...err...

...Ok, point to you, good sir.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

15. Likes:

M2 (06-27-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    Reports are that he is willing to opt out and sign with the Lakers for $6 Million. Personally I think those reports are absolute bs, and put out there by Kyrie's camp to put pressure on the Nets. He would be a fool to leave $30 Million on the table.....even if the Lakers promised to sign him long term next year when Russ is off the books.

Also reports are that the Lakers are the only team with interest in trading for him.
    And they're only interested in doing that because they're looking to move Russ. Though I maintain someone's going to come out of the weeds on this. For instance, if Orlando pounced, no one would know until it happened. There weren't even enough beat reporters for the Magic to figure out who they were taking #1.

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1541...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Kyrie is reportedly going to exercise his player option after not being able to find a suitable trade situation.

18. Likes:

adkindo (06-27-2022)

Turn Off Ads?