I don't know if anyone within the sound of my voice plays Out Of The Park Baseball, but if you do, or if you're just looking for something to take your mind off the 2022 Reds, I may have something for you.

The Monty Brewster Baseball Association, of which I'm a member (proud GM of the El Paso Chilis), is preparing to move from OOTP version 22 to version 23, and there are some openings. The Brewster is a LOT of fun: full financials, complete minor leagues, a Discord chat service, podcasts, even a 100-page media guide published every season. There is a writing requirement; GMs must write a few articles about their team every season, but you don't have to be a great wordsmith or anything, and the requirement means there's something new to read every day.

If that seems a bit daunting to jump into, there's a less complex league, the United Middle Eastern Baseball Association, built specifically to help new GMs acclimate to the Brewster universe. Once you get your feet under you in the UMEBA, you'll be considered for openings in the Brewster if you care to move up.

It's really a great bunch of baseball geeks who play hard but don't take it too seriously, and I can't recommend it highly enough. If you think you can do a better job than Nick Krall, (spoiler alert: you can), here's your chance to prove it.

You can find more info at www.montybrewster.net. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.