Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ump Lowballs Judge; Former Red Aaron Boone Wants Ump to Adjust-Jomboy Breaks it Down

Ump Lowballs Judge; Former Red Aaron Boone Wants Ump to Adjust-Jomboy Breaks it Down

Lots of rain, no baseball on a Friday night, Reds playing .120 ball, I felt we might need some comedic diversion.

The Yanks were in Toronto Wednesday night , down 2-1 in the 8th with Judge at the plate. Not unusual to see the 6' 7" Judge get some low strikes called on him . But these two had Boonie hoppin' mad and calling for the ump to make the adjustment. What follow is pretty funny. Jomboy on the call...

Disclaimer: FOUL LANGUAGE!!!

2. Likes:

Griffey012 (05-11-2022),Mitri (05-06-2022)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ump Lowballs Judge; Former Red Aaron Boone Wants Ump to Adjust-Jomboy Breaks it

Jomboy Breakdowns are some of the best material out there.
    The Lost Decade Average Season: 74-88
    2014-22 Average Season: 71-91

5. Likes:

Roy Tucker (05-10-2022),WrongVerb (05-11-2022)

Re: Ump Lowballs Judge; Former Red Aaron Boone Wants Ump to Adjust-Jomboy Breaks it

It’s hard not to love the Jomboy breakdowns. This one is pretty funny.

Here's another new Jomboy analysis. Madison Bumgarner was tossed after getting the third out in the first inning in Wednesday's game with the Marlins. What followed was a VERY awkward and cringeworthy exchange between pitcher and ump and then Bum goes ballistic... Jomboy with the lip reading...

Disclaimer: MORE BAD LANGUAGE

8. Likes:

REDREAD (05-09-2022)

Lol that MadBum one is so good! I heard some chatter about it yesterday but to see Jomboy break it down is next level.

10. Likes:

Ky Fried Redleg (05-06-2022)

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

That might be one of the weirdest things I've ever seen an umpire do. It would have been perfect if as soon as Bum looked up and saw the serial killer stare if he would have just busted out uncontrollably laughing. That ump is not right in the head.

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Ump apologized for his bizarre behavior.

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/d...-behavior/amp/
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

I need more Jomboy! Those videos were hilarious and I can’t wait to see more.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Quote Originally Posted by Redhook View Post
    I need more Jomboy! Those videos were hilarious and I can’t wait to see more.
    His breakdown of Amir Garrett charging The Pirates’ dugout was incredible.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Don't worry. I'd say the game threads are about league average.
    Phil Castellini puts the FUN in Trust Fund.

Quote Originally Posted by The Operator View Post
    His breakdown of Amir Garrett charging The Pirates’ dugout was incredible.
    That was great, thanks. “I’m Chris Archer and I’m having zero fun”.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Turn Off Ads?