Turn Off Ads?
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: 5-10-22 Reds vs Brewers 6:40 PM

Re: 5-10-22 Reds vs Brewers 6:40 PM

Quote Originally Posted by NatiRedGals View Post
    I'd rather be put in the best position to win and not have to settle for a close loss. I'm allowed to want more then this. You must have gotten used to mediocrity.
    This pitching staff is historically bad. This is known. Our starting pitcher today and tomorrow had ERAs starting with the number 8. We’re super lucky the Brewers only scored 5 runs. Getting mad at the order in which Bell used these mostly below average or poor pitchers is ridiculous.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

2. Likes:

Ron Madden (05-10-2022)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaRed View Post
    Also...Moose back.
    ?
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

5. Likes:

NebraskaRed (05-10-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by NatiRedGals View Post
    I'd rather be put in the best position to win and not have to settle for a close loss. I'm allowed to want more then this. You must have gotten used to mediocrity.
    I get what you’re saying, but the Reds are putting themselves into possible position to win games now. They weren’t anywhere close to that before.

Small steps. Patience, grasshopper.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

7. Likes:

cumberlandreds (05-11-2022),NatiRedGals (05-10-2022),Ron Madden (05-10-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by KeefeCato View Post
    I know Hader is great. But Lopez makes a lot of weak contact.
    Any Major League Team should have better options than Alejo Lopez and most of them do.
    Last edited by Ron Madden; 05-10-2022 at 11:03 PM.

9. Likes:

WVRedsFan (05-10-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    Blaming David Bell is misguided
    Says Mrs. Bell...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    ah well the win streak is over

Id certainly rather watch more losses like this one
    You want to watch losses...sounds like a mom talking....we'll you played well and had fun...go get a snow cone...The Yankees want to watch zero losses...screw the closeness...terrible mentality. Moral victories are for...we'll you know.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBench5 View Post
    You want to watch losses...sounds like a mom talking....we'll you played well and had fun...go get a snow cone...The Yankees want to watch zero losses...screw the closeness...terrible mentality. Moral victories are for...we'll you know.

It's been almost 2 years and we're still waiting for one post from you that isn't a bunch of rambling nonsense. I'm sure you'll get there bud.

13. Likes:

Ron Madden (05-11-2022)

It is not my fault you don't understand English. Your logic and mentality are weak at best and present as... "Everyone is a winner for just trying and we'll be fine with participation trophies." Bell is terrible, losing isn't the idea of professional sports and stop making excuses for this crap show that is the 2022 Reds. Based on what I see you put forward, you must be related to Bell and/or the owners...just my observation...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBench5 View Post
    It is not my fault you don't understand English. Your logic and mentality are weak at best and present as... "Everyone is a winner for just trying and we'll be fine with participation trophies." Bell is terrible, losing isn't the idea of professional sports and stop making excuses for this crap show that is the 2022 Reds. Based on what I see you put forward, you must be related to Bell and/or the owners...just my observation...

yeah that was all what I said

Fe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    yeah that was all what I said
    Now who can't speak english...so you have the answers apparently...what would you do to fix this **** show? Defending the current fiasco and it's pace of 40 wins doesn't appear prudent...

Just fair warning. Some people need to calm it down in these game threads. If not we can ban you from posting in game threads and if serious enough banishment from RZ altogether. So please if you have a problem with anyone specifically take it offline or you will be offline from RZ.

RZ Managment
    Reds Fan Since 1971

18. Likes:

Ron Madden (05-11-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    6 players have hit 150 or more career home runs & collected 150 or more career stolen bases, while playing for the Reds

ScoreboardStumper Answer:
    Frank Robinson (324 HR/161 SB)
    Vada Pinson (186 HR/221 SB)
    Joe Morgan (152 HR/406 SB)
    Eric Davis (203 HR/270 SB)
    Barry Larkin (198 HR/379 SB)
    Brandon Phillips (191 HR/194 SB)
    Pete Rose (152HR, 146 SB)

Just in case you're like me and wondered how close he was to be included on this list.

20. Likes:

cumberlandreds (05-11-2022),Ron Madden (05-11-2022)

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

na
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

Turn Off Ads?