Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 6/22/22 Minor League Games

6/22/22 Minor League Games

Louisville playing early already trails 3-1 in the top of the third. Justin Nicolino pitching. Stuart Fairchild is 1 for 2 if you think he's relevant. For me the only player in this game that even matters is Jose Barrero. He's 0 for 1 with, you guessed it, a K.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 6/22/22 Minor League Games

Dayton will play 2 starting at 5:35 today.
    Chattanooga starts at 7:15.
    Daytona plays at 7:05 PM.

I have no idea who the pitchers are,
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Bats lose 5-4. barrero ended up 1 for 5 with 3K.

The Dragons, who not that long ago owned the best record across all of MiLB, faceplanted down the stretch to cough up a division title. Dayton was eliminated last night from first half playoff contention after going 8-12 in the month of June, while Great Lakes went 15-4 in that time frame. There's only one game separating the teams with one game to play so they could still tie, but the Loons own the tiebreaker. Of course a few of Dayton's key pieces are now wearing a Chattanooga uniform.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Freak View Post
    The Dragons, who not that long ago owned the best record across all of MiLB, faceplanted down the stretch to cough up a division title. Dayton was eliminated last night from first half playoff contention after going 8-12 in the month of June, while Great Lakes went 15-4 in that time frame. There's only one game separating the teams with one game to play so they could still tie, but the Loons own the tiebreaker. Of course a few of Dayton's key pieces are now wearing a Chattanooga uniform.
    A 15-4 last 19 would seem less like a "face plant" and more like a dominant team going bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bourgeois Zee View Post
    A 15-4 last 19 would seem less like a "face plant" and more like a dominant team going bonkers.
    Good point. Although a 10-10 record over the last 20 games would have won the division for the Dragons. They've scuffled lately, including losing five of six to Great Lakes.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

Turn Off Ads?