Turn Off Ads?
Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 2022

Re: NCAA Football 2022

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    This is why we should always show some patience, forming positons/sides, and allow time for an initial investigation to reveal the facts as to what happened.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...20evidence.%22

The NCAA has initiated further action, in order to send a strong signal that this type of behavior willl not be tolerated, and banned Michigan State from Bowl participation this year.
    Hasn't there been several issues @ Michigan games with players after the game in the tunnel over recent seasons? Maybe change up the process in how the players exit the field? Build a second tunnel?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    So does Tennessee come out #1 on Tuesday in the first playoff rankings?
    They would be on my ballot if I had a vote.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

2. Likes:

Chip R (10-31-2022)

3. Turn Off Ads?

IMO, the 4 best teams in college football are.....

1. Tennessee
    2. Georgia
    3. Ohio State
    4. Alabama

Clearly the committee is not going to allow 3 SEC teams to get in.....but I still think all 3 are better than any other team except Ohio State. I think there is a large gap between those 4 teams and Michigan, TCU, Clemson, etc. For the record, TCU is not the best team in the Big12 and will not be undefeated this year.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

5. Likes:

Sea Ray (10-31-2022)

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post

1. Tennessee
    2. Georgia
    3. Ohio State
    4. Alabama

Clearly the committee is not going to allow 3 SEC teams to get in.....but I still think all 3 are better than any other team except Ohio State. I think there is a large gap between those 4 teams and Michigan, TCU, Clemson, etc. For the record, TCU is not the best team in the Big12 and will not be undefeated this year.
    I take Michigan over 'Bama.

1. Tennessee
    2. Georgia
    3. Ohio State
    4. Alabama

Who do you have as the best team in the Big 12? TCU could very easily drop one somewhere but they've beaten Kansas State, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, and Kansas already.
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Freak View Post
    Who do you have as the best team in the Big 12? TCU could very easily drop one somewhere but they've beaten Kansas State, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, and Kansas already.
    They beat his Mountaineers this past weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    I take Michigan over 'Bama.
    Same. This isn’t a normal Bama team. They are lucky to not have 3 losses.

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    and banned Michigan State from Bowl participation this year.
    Ha, I think Michigan State was well on their way to banning themselves from bowl participation this year anyways

- - - Updated - - -

1. Tennessee
    2. Georgia
    3. Ohio State
    4. Alabama

As an OSU fan, I do not think you can say there is a large gap between OSU and Michigan. I do not think there is a gap at all, frankly. I do not see why you are viewing Bama as a top 4 team right now. They have looked bad this year (for them). They almost lost to Texas A&M for god's sake. That is like OSU almost losing to Nebraska or something.
    Last edited by RedTeamGo!; 10-31-2022 at 09:45 AM.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

11. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (10-31-2022),Revering4Blue (10-31-2022)

Hasn't there been several issues @ Michigan games with players after the game in the tunnel over recent seasons? Maybe change up the process in how the players exit the field? Build a second tunnel?

- - - Updated - - -

They would be on my ballot if I had a vote.
    The single tunnel thing at Michigan has always been ridiculous. Not absolving what the Sparty players did, but it’s obviously an avoidable situation.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    The single tunnel thing at Michigan has always been ridiculous. Not absolving what the Sparty players did, but it’s obviously an avoidable situation.
    Yeah, Sparty def in wrong but Michigan only having one tunnel really dumb, and frankly they do not change it because they use it to get their opponent all riled up

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Same. This isn’t a normal Bama team. They are lucky to not have 3 losses.
    Go LSU!

We all saw the Alabama-UT game. I think we all agree that UT has played great and is deserving to be in the conversation of the #1 team. We can also all agree that Knoxville gives the Vols a huge home field advantage. With all that, Alabama still nearly beat the Vols. I'm looking forward to the Alabama-LSU game this weekend. I think Alabama will win and they'll make it to Atlanta with a great shot to win the SEC.

How many of you saw the game vs Texas A&M? Do you realize that Bryce Young is a terrific talent and he didn't play in that game at all? Do you realize that his replacement threw one INT and lost 2 fumbles? That's a Sean Clifford-like game. If Bryce Young is healthy, Alabama is still Alabama and you ought not write them off just yet

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    We all saw the Alabama-UT game. I think we all agree that UT has played great and is deserving to be in the conversation of the #1 team. We can also all agree that Knoxville gives the Vols a huge home field advantage. With all that, Alabama still nearly beat the Vols. I'm looking forward to the Alabama-LSU game this weekend. I think Alabama will win and they'll make it to Atlanta with a great shot to win the SEC.

How many of you saw the game vs Texas A&M? Do you realize that Bryce Young is a terrific talent and he didn't play in that game at all? Do you realize that his replacement threw one INT and lost 2 fumbles? That's a Sean Clifford-like game. If Bryce Young is healthy, Alabama is still Alabama and you ought not write them off just yet
    Nice subtle dig at OSU thrown in there.

With that said, TAMU is absolutely horrible. Bama should be able to beat them by 21 without throwing a single pass.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Yeah, Sparty def in wrong but Michigan only having one tunnel really dumb, and frankly they do not change it because they use it to get their opponent all riled up
    The stadium was built 100 years ago, should they build another tunnel? or just regulate the traffic? Asking as a UM fan for 50 years and not remembering any tunnel incidents (aside the time my friends and I got in the middle of the band and marched through the tunnel onto to the field and then jumped into the stands)

18. Likes:

Chip R (10-31-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    The stadium was built 100 years ago, should they build another tunnel? or just regulate the traffic? Asking as a UM fan for 50 years and not remembering any tunnel incidents (aside the time my friends and I got in the middle of the band and marched through the tunnel onto to the field and then jumped into the stands)
    They didn't have smartphones in the 1930s

But for real, I think a lot of stuff has gone down in that tunnel that has never been heard. A lot of players have come out and said it often gets nasty in that tunnel, spurred by the Wolverines.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Nice subtle dig at OSU thrown in there.

With that said, TAMU is absolutely horrible. Bama should be able to beat them by 21 without throwing a single pass.
    Well it is Halloween but you are seeing ghosts. My post had absolutely nothing to do with Ohio State. You are so overly defensive where OSU is concerned. Perhaps it was a dig at PSU. Basically I was saying Alabama's backup QB looked like PSU's starting QB. If you know anything about football, you know that 3 turnovers from your QB makes it difficult to win. That was my point.

Alabama is favored by nearly 2 TDs vs LSU this weekend. That means Alabama is good according to Vegas

Turn Off Ads?