Turn Off Ads?
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667
Results 991 to 1,002 of 1002

Thread: NCAA Football 2022

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Re: NCAA Football 2022

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    I think if Michigan and Bama met on a neutral field this saturday Michigan wins.
    Yep.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Last year was amazing for UC, but life comes at you fast in college football. ESPN's current bowl projections have UC playing Pitt at 11am on December 17th in the Wasabi Fenway Bowl this year.

ESPN has Tulane in the Cotton Bowl against either USC or UCLA. That would be cool for the Green Wave after years of post Shaun King suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Last year was amazing for UC, but life comes at you fast in college football. ESPN's current bowl projections have UC playing Pitt at 11am on December 17th in the Wasabi Fenway Bowl this year.

ESPN has Tulane in the Cotton Bowl against either USC or UCLA. That would be cool for the Green Wave after years of post Shaun King suffering.
    Like the stuff that comes with sushi?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Like the stuff that comes with sushi?

Just looked it up...apparently it's the name of a cloud storage company. I guess the sponsorship just paid off in brand awareness!

6. Likes:

BuckeyeRed27 (10-31-2022)

Kiffin to Auburn?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    I think if Michigan and Bama met on a neutral field this saturday Michigan wins.
    Oh I think Bama rolls them.

I guess we will see in a few weeks how Michigan holds up against OSU. I don't trust them to beat a capable high scoring offense. I think Tennessee, OSU, and Bama are bad match ups for them.

From what I have seen of Michigan this year, when they get a lead and can lean on the other team, they are successful. So far the schedule has broken to where they really haven't played a good offense. Maryland is probably the best, and they put up a pretty good fight in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post

Yes, the AAC bowl tie-ins are terrible for anything outside of the G5's NY6 bid. After this year, they'll be a thing of the past for UC, thankfully.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post
    Yes, the AAC bowl tie-ins are terrible for anything outside of the G5's NY6 bid. After this year, they'll be a thing of the past for UC, thankfully.
    Yes, when Louisvile joined the ACC the improvement in bowls for similar seasons was pretty huge. They've been in awful bowls lately, but that's what you deserve at 6-6 or 7-5.

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    Kiffin to Auburn?
    Is that really a step up? Besides I thought Lane was waiting for the NFL to call.
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    Oh I think Bama rolls them.

I guess we will see in a few weeks how Michigan holds up against OSU. I don't trust them to beat a capable high scoring offense. I think Tennessee, OSU, and Bama are bad match ups for them.

From what I have seen of Michigan this year, when they get a lead and can lean on the other team, they are successful. So far the schedule has broken to where they really haven't played a good offense. Maryland is probably the best, and they put up a pretty good fight in that game.
    I've seen all their games, I think they do very well against the run but their pass defense gives me pause. They also don't seem to create many turnovers

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    Is that really a step up? Besides I thought Lane was waiting for the NFL to call.
    If it is a step up I would call it a very small one.

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    I've seen all their games, I think they do very well against the run but their pass defense gives me pause. They also don't seem to create many turnovers
    Those DBs need to hide all that grabbing they do a little better.

15. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (10-31-2022)

Turn Off Ads?